Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud (2786 Views)

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by FreeSpirited: 12:37pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

Bros even if u send them PM they will ignore u. They are so fake and full of themselves. Their hypocrisy stink to high heavens. Behind the scenes they are all dick addicts, but on Nairaland they form saints.
I think girls are like that everywhere, except you go to dating site where u will find those ones that are bold enough to add a price tag on their pvssie. It goes for a price... U pay and get fvcked...e.g Badoo...Other girls on Badoo will still form decent...u just have to comedown to deir psyche to get dem
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Your signature shows your are a 10 years old

Ode my signature is a song by Katie Melua. Instead of displaying your ignorance use Google. All you people know is wizkid and davido. No wonder u act like local girls when men approach u. Mtcheeew angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
Raine80:
So let me try to understand your point of view. You are having a rant because no one contacted you or because zero fcuks were given to your post? Enlighten me because all that seemed a bit contrived and had a touch of being entitled.

What's your problem? Can't you comprehend?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

What's your problem? Can't you comprehend?
Salty
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I think girls are like that everywhere, except you go to dating site where u will find those ones that are bold enough to add a price tag on their pvssie. It goes for a price... U pay and get fvcked...e.g Badoo...Other girls on Badoo will still form decent...u just have to comedown to deir psyche to get dem

I get u bro. I won't give up till i fuccck any of them
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
Raine80:

Salty

Sugary
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by FreeSpirited: 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

I get u bro. I won't give up till i fuccck any of them
Crazy guy. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

Ode my signature is a song by Katie Melua. Instead of displaying your ignorance use Google. All you people know is wizkid and davido. No wonder u act like local girls when men approach u. Mtcheeew angry
Kiddycheesy come take bicycletongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Most men in Nigeria need to grow up because of a thread by an under 18yrs old boy?

Stop acting like you know Jack about men, truth is you've never really dated a man

U called me an 18 year old boy? Your sanity needs to be questioned
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Kiddycheesy come take bicycletongue

Accept the fact that i schooled you on Katie Melua. Stop hiding your ignorance behind bicycle undecided olodo
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by dacovajnr: 1:38pm On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
grin
abi! Life is too short for iranu grin...You been giving the boy the much needed attention grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
abi! Life is too short for iranu grin...You been giving the boy the much needed attention grin grin

U must be mad
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na 10 years old kid
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by dacovajnr: 1:42pm On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Na 10 years old kid
Sing him a lullaby to put him to sleep as he don pass breastfeed stage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Sing him a lullaby to put him to sleep as he don pass breastfeed stage grin grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:

The devil want my mind,soul and my body .Secret society trying to keep their eye on me. I know I'd be save from them because He is in control...
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2017
Tiny23:

The devil want my mind,soul and my body .Secret society trying to keep their eye on me. I know I'd be save from them because He is in control...

Let's fuccck na
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

Let's fuccck na
is your brain warped?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 06, 2017
Tiny23:

is your brain warped?

Reply my pm. I will fuccck u well i promise
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by dacovajnr: 4:45pm On May 06, 2017
Tiny23:

May I know you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

Reply my pm. I will fuccck u well i promise

ori ti yi,walahi
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
May I know you?

just tasked my brain to decode the writing, bye.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by shaybebaby(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2017
Poor kid, throwing his toys out of the Oran because he can't laid. cry cry
Op, try again when your balls descend into your nutsack.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by dacovajnr: 5:02pm On May 06, 2017
Tiny23:

just tasked my brain to decode the writing, bye.
Which you did perfectly, but nxt tym..Keep it to yourself coz some certain stuffs are better "left" unsaid..

Btw, you're not the first to decode#BeGuided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 06, 2017
shaybebaby:
Poor kid, throwing his toys out of the Oran because he can't laid. cry cry
Op, try again when your balls descend into your nutsack.

If u want to fuccck add me on bbm. No time for stories. I will show u how brutal i am in bed
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by shaybebaby(f): 5:08pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

If u want to fuccck add me on bbm. No time for stories. I will show u how brutal i am in bed
Thanks, but no thanks. I find desperation a turn off.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Which you did perfectly, but nxt tym..Keep it to yourself coz some certain stuffs are better "left" unsaid..

Btw, you're not the first to decode#BeGuided

okay
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 06, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thanks, but no thanks. I find desperation a turn off.

I'm serious about you
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Funkybabee(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2017
omon Wa ga ooo some people with coconut brain
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2017
Funkybabee:
omon Wa ga ooo some people with coconut brain

Jeki ori e pe oo
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Funkybabee(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

Jeki ori e pe oo
l
se ori mi ni o pe ni abi Iwo

oponu boda ode Abeg go and get sleep
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
Funkybabee:
l

se ori mi ni o pe ni abi Iwo

oponu boda ode Abeg go and get sleep

Maa do epa lori bed mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Would You Want To Be Engaged Before Marriage? / #mood / Lonely Wife (madam Got S*x Of Her Life) [18+] Episode 2!! Must Read!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.