Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

When The King Of Kings Blesses You, You Must Shine|bimbo Akintola New (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When The King Of Kings Blesses You, You Must Shine|bimbo Akintola New (photos) (683 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The King Of Kings Blesses You, You Must Shine|bimbo Akintola New (photos) by Dailynewz(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2017
Bimbo Akintola, is one of the most versatile characters in the Nollywood movie industry. Her first role was in the movie entitled, ‘Out of Bounds’ for which she bagged an award as the Best Actress. She has also appeared in flicks such as, ‘The Mourning After;’ ‘Out of Bounds;’ ‘Diamond Ring;’ ‘Dangerous Twins,’ and a host of others.

The graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Ibadan talks about her dream man: “Someone that has principles, integrity, someone that’s kind, someone that’s funny, someone that’s clean. Someone that’s compassionate. It’s not about being tall, dark and handsome, it’s not about money. We would work for it together or whatever. My mum didn’t marry my father a rich man. So, I don’t put much emphasis on money. It’s not about money or looks, it’s about your heart and your head. So, for me o, I have to be in the person’s heart and the person’s head. Intellect and you know, human feelings.”
She writes on her IG page to mark her birthday:

“ When the king of kings blesses you, you must shine. #shiningbright #Godsown #daughterofthemosthigh.”

Happy birthday, Bimbo

See her stunning photos below:

SEE MORE VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/when-king-of-kings-blesses-you-you-must.html

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: When The King Of Kings Blesses You, You Must Shine|bimbo Akintola New (photos) by toragema(f): 12:06pm On May 06, 2017
grin Iconic!!
Re: When The King Of Kings Blesses You, You Must Shine|bimbo Akintola New (photos) by Khd95(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2017
I don't know her sadsad
Re: When The King Of Kings Blesses You, You Must Shine|bimbo Akintola New (photos) by toragema(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2017
If you don't know her it's either you don't watch t.v or..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bbnaija’s Marvis, Bassey Attend Third Edition Of Cocktails & Dresses / Princess Vitarah: I Want 20-inch Pe'nis / Psquare Commissions A Beverage Factory In Cameroon Promises To Putdown His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.