Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,252 members, 7,970,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:24 PM

How I Chase Troublesome Guys Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Chase Troublesome Guys Away (450 Views)

5 Common Texting Habits Of Girls That Push Guys Away / Ladies Get In Here (new Tecnic To Scare Guys Away) / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Chase Troublesome Guys Away by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 06, 2017
Guys, how do you politely signal to any lady that you are not ready to have conversation with, especially on social media without her noticing this?

I overheard some ladies talking about how they stylishly chase any guy bothering them on social media away with simple approach. One of them said she will simply tell the guy that she is broke and the guy will sharply let her be.
Re: How I Chase Troublesome Guys Away by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 06, 2017
Don't respond simple as that.Why complicate a situation with "styles and methods?"

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Wizkid & More In Forbes Africa Top 10 Richest African Musicians / Marriages Of Nowadays! / Ten (10) Reasons Why You Must Never Give Up On Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.