Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,123 members, 7,967,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos (844 Views)

Moet Abebe Shares Moments From Raunchy Girls Night Out (photos) / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos by IratzsMicheal(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
Popular soundcity OAP and TV host Moet Abebe just stormed the internet with lovely bedroom photos.Moet shared this photo on her snap chat story describing how messy her room was.

Moet looks to hot in her new bedroom photos.

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/05/oap-moet-abebe-storms-internet-with-hot.html

Re: OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
Hoes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2017
Nairaland is my Instagram
Chai

Re: OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos by omamush(f): 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
I dunno her..is she a fitness model?
Re: OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos by ifex370(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2017
Is that a penis I see popping out? sad
Re: OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2017
How desperate is this woman that she had to post these photos on social media.... Yesterday was bikini by the pool, today in her room wtf?!

OK we got the msg, you aint got a man and are desperately in need of attention from a new rich sponsor

BTW who is the guy, at the back, on the floor of that hotel room?! Her last client,?
Re: OAP Moet Abebe Storms The Internet With Hot Bed Room Bikini Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On May 07, 2017
"My room is mess"?!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Efe Sachet Water - Pure Water / Heidi Klum Goes Completely Nude In New Photography Book: / What My Dad Did When A Pastor Told Him To Sow His New Car Into His Life – Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.