Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,588 members, 7,937,659 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) (11994 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Flood Takes Over Kano Metropolis(photos ) - THISDAY / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by FBS: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Comedy Central!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Tcrack(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
on a more serious note,If america takes over running Nigeria, thay will run the country far better than our current leaders are running it.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Basics007: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
I really enjoy this post. If only it would happen *stares dreamily into the future*
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by pafun(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
slap1:

@poster. Had   exactly d same dream. In mine a crazy American gunman (as usual)  opened fire on McDonalds while u were having lunch. CNN reported that there were no survivors. Wat is Nimerica turning into

Well like they say in Yankee s**t happens !
Mutee:

@Poster

You need to be tired to a bed in Igbobi

grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one doesn't even know Lagos. The correct place na Yaba and not Igbobi. Na from Yaba dem give permission to go check my email and dem no dey tie person for bed  like that prophet healer  wey they tie you all together take you all around the street everyday for parade after he done shave your heads finish put palm oyel

CarlosVent:

I think u ate an unripe mango with 1 bottle of Hot Coke
Na the new drug wey you dey try be dat ? You done smoke pawpaw leaf before. Na lie the thing no dey shack person.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Mutee: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2010
pafun:

This one doesn't even know Lagos. The correct place na Yaba and not Igbobi.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ah!, that's good. So u even know where you suppose dey. Abeg try go report urself you hear.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by kizi: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
lol funny thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by flekan(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Funny thread funny ppl. LMAO!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by vividgate: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
No weapon fashioned against Nigeria shall proper. Bros try wake up from that nightmare you call a dream.

I hope you will be well and alive when Americans will line up under snow and sun to get visas to Nigeria.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by felifeli: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
Pafun !! it is you again after your Ugly Britain thread which nearly caused World War https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-178578.0.html
When did they release you from Yaba ? grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Ben13: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
LOL more like a joke, poster. cheesy
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by MAYOWAAK: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
PSYCHOLOGISTS ARE OF THE OPINION THAT DREAM IS A CONTINUATION OF IMAGINATION,THOUGHT AND ACTIONS
ONE HAD WHILE AWAKE.

THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD HAD BEEN IMAGINING AND THINKING OF WHAT HE DREAMT.QED
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by MrCartha: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
This is a very silly dream. I love beign more a Nigerian than an American!!! F.*.*.k da Yankee dodoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by NSNA: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
talk about Nigeria 419ing USA into taking over the country
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nnenna1(f): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Davidylan

this is irrelevant drivel that does nothing to address the REAL ISSUES which i find islamic goons like you always like to skirt around.
There is no beating about the bush that Nigeria was a FAR BETTER nation under colonial rule than now. There is no beating about the bush that Eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world and Nigeria was ranked higher than all the Asian giants under colonial rule.

Since Nigeria came under this heinous northern hegemony, we have clearly become a banana nation . . . ordinary Ghana should be a wake up call but clearly not to hypocrites like you who cry "hell no" to the suggestion that the US colonises Nigeria but PREFER TO RESIDE PERMANENTLY IN THAT SAME USA ANYWAY!

If you love Nigeria so much why dont you leave the USA and go back? What are you doing here?

I hope you're joking.

In the event that you aren't, please supplement your assertions with statistical proof of this so called development (education, infrastructure, life expectancy, etc) pre 1960.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
Nnenna1:

@ Davidylan

I hope you're joking.

In the event that you aren't, please supplement your assertions with statistical proof of this so called development (education, infrastructure, life expectancy, etc) pre 1960.

this is really funny. For starters please compare our universities pre-1960 to what obtains now.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
and for those crying about how the US invading Nigeria will be a disaster, i think Japan is a very good example.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by olalekan1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster, you are a looser if I must say. Ah! Shit happens!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by MrCartha: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
davidylan:

and for those crying about how the US invading Nigeria will be a disaster, i think Japan is a very good example.

Make dem come, my 'ogbunigwe' still dey in order cool
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by easy4beno(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2010
i cant stop laughing at this post ooo, even i called my brother on to read this post and we started another session of laughing, ds is so so funny, walahi, i still dey laugh
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
remoranger (m)
Warri (AREA)

Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream)
« #44 on: Today at 10:54:15 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@kobojunkie

It's "CONSENT!"

thanks @remoranger but that was really not necessary. grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nnenna1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
davidylan:

this is really funny. For starters please compare our universities pre-1960 to what obtains now.

Haha.  grin

Nigeria had  only one university (sucky and annexed london small college rather) to begin with pre 1960.

Any others?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by EPOMA(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ davidylan
It was nice to see someone oppose your comments, This topic is funny but it brings the ignorance out of some people, Did america colonise Japan or were they not just dropped atomic bombs on them.
To those who support America taking over Nigeria. it is like asking the next man to take over your Marriage at bad times. We forget history so quickly, I believe some people would have been making this sort of comments when the Ashanti or Roman empire were On. It is now American's time in the world and very soon China will take over and by then we would be begging to be taken over by the Chinese.
Why can't we try and be our own great nation, We keep on blaming our politician, how come we even allowed ignorant people to surpass us to become Politicians in the first place.
Most great Nations from history have to oppress a hail lot of countries to become rich.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by chiogo(f): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster, LMAO!!!!
Hehe @ "wear I love NY t-shirts to office" grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Mutee: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

PSYCHOLOGISTS ARE OF THE OPINION THAT DREAM IS A CONTINUATION OF IMAGINATION,THOUGHT AND ACTIONS
ONE HAD WHILE AWAKE.

THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD  HAD BEEN IMAGINING AND THINKING OF WHAT HE DREAMT.QED

well said.
Pls help enlighten the poster more
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

ONE HAD WHILE AWAKE.

THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD HAD BEEN IMAGINING AND THINKING OF WHAT HE DREAMT.QED

At least you read the starting post. Others have chosen to miscontrue what was posted and as usual, we have another US VS THEM fight on our hands. lol
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by hatch: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Nigerians will always fight over nothing and everything. After all the poster said it was a dream. Any as usual they are at each others throats Are Nigerians actually this dum.b ! Its just a dream so take a chill pill undecided
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
Nnenna1:

Haha.  grin

Nigeria had  only one university (sucky and annexed london small college rather) to begin with pre 1960.

Any others?

this is ridiculous. Prior to colonialism we had precisely ZERO universities. Yes we had one university pre-1960 because the demand for higher education was not high at all, but it was the best university in Africa then.

Well post 1990 we sure have so many universities . . . which one is in the top 10 in Africa? I hear Nigerians are now trooping to the University of Legon, i've got cousins there too. Shame.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by mamagee3(f): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
That would only happen in your dream.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
EPOMA:

@ davidylan
It was nice to see someone oppose your comments, This topic is funny but it brings the ignorance out of some people, Did america colonise Japan or were they not just dropped atomic bombs on them.
To those who support America taking over Nigeria. it is like asking the next man to take over your Marriage at bad times. We forget history so quickly, I believe some people would have been making this sort of comments when the Ashanti or Roman empire were On. It is now American's time in the world and very soon China will take over and by then we would be begging to be taken over by the Chinese.
Why can't we try and be our own great nation, We keep on blaming our politician, how come we even allowed ignorant people to surpass us to become Politicians in the first place.
Most great Nations from history have to oppress a hail lot of countries to become rich.

More nonsense from ignorant folks. America dropped 2 atomic weapons on Japan and continuous to maintain a military presence there!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by na2day2(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
pafun:

I had a dream that America invaded Nigeria and annexed it by force  because it is a terrorist country like Afghanistan etc. 140 milion Nigerians took to the streets jubilant.
We are Americans at last !. No more Green card lottery , no more queueing at embassy. O happy day !
Now we can say things like hey men, motherf+++er , sh+t  etc  and wear I love NY tshirt to office without being accused of imitating Americans. Thank you Jesus !

DEATH! ! ! grin grin grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Wrex(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
manmustwac:

Yeah and we won't be drinking garri with salt anymore or akamu. We'll be eat Mc Donalds Hamburgers and Kentucky Fried Chicken  tongue God OH! answer our dreams!
Do you even listen to the BBC?all those countries that the USA invaded, you think they are enjoying, you better go to iraq and ask, , guy,i pity u ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Crash - NDLF Blasts Navy / 'I Don’t Know The Whereabout Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu' – Abia State Governor / Tinubu Would Not Make Any Minister A Permanent Minister - Oshiomhole (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.