Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Karu International Market To Be Commissioned Soon. - By Nasarawareports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karu International Market To Be Commissioned Soon. - By Nasarawareports (692 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Dynasty May Not Crash Anytime Soon - By Abdullah Abdulganiy / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / President Buhari Commissions Karu International Market In Lafia, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karu International Market To Be Commissioned Soon. - By Nasarawareports by NasarawaReports: 2:39am On May 07, 2017
KARU INTERNATIONAL MARKET TO BE
COMMISSIONED SOON

- [i]by NasarawaReports (IKpontu G.N)[/i]

There are anticipations that the long awaited commissioning of Karu International Market in Nasarawa State would eventually become a reality. This anticipation is attributed to the recent closed and open door meetings of the state governor and stakeholders in the state.
The state Ministry of Commerce and Industry is optimistic that the opening of this market will bring a better industrial boom in the state says one Meningi Haruna, a civil servant with the ministry. However, the consultants of the market, Abuja Market Management limited are certain that the market will basically serve as a source of generating enormous revenue for the state.
On the other hand, business have sheepishly resumed in the market, but it is yet to resume fully, because people are still skeptical on the resolution of the state governor. But, directives have given by the state governor, His Excellency, Tanko Almakura to law enforcement agency and the task force to ensure that road side petty trading be stopped and that everyone should move into the market instead.

Re: Karu International Market To Be Commissioned Soon. - By Nasarawareports by fastguy10: 4:17am On May 07, 2017
ok
Re: Karu International Market To Be Commissioned Soon. - By Nasarawareports by email1(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2017
How many times will this so called market be commissioned? How many times will shops there be sold? Abdullahi Adamu built and commissioned it, people bought it. Doma did his own commissioning, and sold shops again, the market refused to function. Now, AL Makura wants to do same?? I am lost.
Re: Karu International Market To Be Commissioned Soon. - By Nasarawareports by serverconnect(m): 6:23am On May 07, 2017
Upon all the revenue generated in Karu LGA, Karu is not well developed.
Re: Karu International Market To Be Commissioned Soon. - By Nasarawareports by theSpark(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2017
email1:
How many times will this so called market be commissioned? How many times will shops there be sold? Abdullahi Adamu built and commissioned it, people bought it. Doma did his own commissioning, and sold shops again, the market refused to function. Now, AL Makura wants to do same?? I am lost.

I taya

(1) (Reply)

HAPPY.. / Nigerians Will Criticise Us, Don’t Abuse Them, Abdullahi Warns APC Spokesmen / Sagay Fires Back At Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.