Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You. (456 Views)

It's My Birthday... Yeah / My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... / Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You. by mo9ice: 4:19am On May 07, 2017
To all those who resides in Jos and environs am inviting you to my party. But hey no fighting hence your pass will be your girlfriend.
venue: The amusement parks.
time: 3pm

but hey wish me happy birthday pls
Re: Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You. by Afonjashapmouth: 5:36am On May 07, 2017
For this bombing age u still wan gather people do Suya HBD shaa if its true cos NL can b in bed and want wishes for graduating flight school

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You. by mo9ice: 11:43am On May 07, 2017
bro there's peace here in Jos I don't think that will happen

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue / God Showed Me My Mother Was About To Die - Fidelis Yadi / Women Who Made History…today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.