Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android (754 Views)

How To Get 1024MB On Airtel For Just N100 / Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network / The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android by Nobody: 5:03am On May 07, 2017
Please i subscribed to airtel bb complete after changing my android imei to that of bb10. But the bb subscription isnt still working. Please anyone got any idea on how i will solved this problem. Have already subscribed to the airtel bb plan for one month for 1k.
Re: Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android by directonpc(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2017
efobiugochukwu:
Please i subscribed to airtel bb complete after changing my android imei to that of bb10. But the bb subscription isnt still working. Please anyone got any idea on how i will solved this problem. Have already subscribed to the airtel bb plan for one month for 1k.
did you subscribe to airtel 2g plan at anytime in the past?
Re: Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android by oluwadubem: 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
the airtel bis plan for 1k is still not working in all bb10 series like mine is not working,but i used the 1500 own that can work with all device without even tweaking ur imei ur re good to go......it work in all device including pc.......you can change ur apn to blackberry.net to see if it helps...
Re: Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 07, 2017
directonpc:
did you subscribe to airtel 2g plan at anytime in the past?
yea i did it. Read online that i shld opt out of it which i did.
Re: Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android by itunity007(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2017
efobiugochukwu:
ko le werk lie lie just get another sim
Re: Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android by directonpc(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
efobiugochukwu:
call customer care na ask them to reverse ur airtime. Then try again on another sim.
Re: Need Help On Airtel Bis On Android by Nobody: 5:57am On May 08, 2017
directonpc:
call customer care na ask them to reverse ur airtime. Then try again on another sim.

The customer care said i have used 2kilobyte from it. Therefore it cant be reversed.

(1) (Reply)

Robbed Of Two Phones In 4 Days / Application That Can Enable Phone To Read Flash Drive With OTG / Cheap 8 & 4gb Memory Card Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.