Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,568 members, 7,888,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. (1320 Views)

Sen. Andy Uba; A Tiger Coat That Won’t Clean? By Chinedu Okoye / Two Different O-level Results Bear Andy Uba’s Name- Both Were Issued Same Year / WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by patrick89(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2017
Andy Uba a wasted space and an excuse of a leader, why on earth would Andy Uba wants to be a Governor in Anambra State? Is he on a cheap weed or something?  here is a man that has never won any election in his entire life but have occupied the seats he contested for, he forcefully had his way in every situation using his ill gotten wealth. Someone that has no single achievement to his immediate umunna, let alone his town Omuoru Uga. 

Andy uba is a failure in all ramifications rampaging the political space of Anambra state with his ill gotten wealth from the coffers of FG, under the OBJ administration. He sat in the inner chamber of "lootery". I remember him, yes I remember him, declaring assets worths of. 3.3trillion in 2007 gubernatorial election in Anambra where him and his brothers (Tony nwoye and Chris Uba)  highjacked the state, with impunity and shameless boldness. How can I forget? 

The man that literally put on sale the anambra state assets at  the main market, made himself a a buyer at the same time. What a leader, how do we end up on the Web of these never do well nonentities. Andy uba is running amok because his evil deeds have cut up with him, he is jumping from one political party to another.  he takes himself to high but has failed to realise that he will loose election in his ward to a primary school cert holder, even with his billions. Andy uba should point out one significant achievements since he ran back to nigeria empty handed? Just like every other politicians in Anambra state they always have something tangible to show for  their towns. He has practically  enthroned rascality to the ever lovely Umuoru Uga.‎

Who is even advising this man, bring out a pig and Andy ubah on a election and watch  pig wins on landslide. He is politically redundant, waste and recycling bin. He has nothing to add, and nothing to lose, he  has never added anything meaningful before rather than  commotion like he did during the time of ngige, where they kidnapped a sitting Governor burnt and destroyed government properties. 

How can I forget? as soon as you get to Ekwueme square in Awka look towards North, you will see an abandoned gigantic building, rotting away, that's billions of naira belonging to Ndi Anambra state, hijacked by the Andy Ubah. How can I forget so quick, in 2007 election in Anambra State, where you deployed all manner of touts at every polling units, shooting and snatching ballot boxes. ‎

Look, Andy, you worth nothing but a piece of rag with money. Anambra people have money, we are not longing for your ill gotten wealth. ‎
You have jumped into APC to hide and continue with your stealing. I see, how convenient? APC and change indeed. We have made it clear and will continue to hammer that APC doesn't mean well to Ndi Igbo and Anambra people, with the calibre of people pretending to be a leader that have clustered in the party. Ngige Andy ubah, Tony Nwoye and Chinwoke Mbadiunuju in one pary? That's a bunch of thieves masquerading as leaders.. #We shall never forget#..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by DickDastardly(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2017
Andy Ubah is a pure time waster .... Never again will we hand over Anambra state coffers to family of brigands.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by patrick89(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=DickDastardly post=56285454]Andy Ubah is a pure time waster .... N my grandmother has a stubborn he goat, I will rather vote him to that empty vessel..

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by Schematics: 9:26am On May 07, 2017
Osetigo..lol

Where are the Andy team? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by anaton(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2017
Please leave Ngige out of your list.Im enjoying the only good road in my village is because of him.
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by patrick89(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2017
Schematics:
Osetigo..lol

Where are the Andy team? cheesy
who be Andy Uba? a criminal that suppose to be cooling off behind kuje, with watery beans! damn!!

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by patrick89(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2017
anaton:
Please leave Ngige out of your list.Im enjoying the only good road in my village is because of him.
He was part of their plan! thus he is complicit!
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by Schematics: 9:42am On May 07, 2017
patrick89:
who be Andy Uba? a criminal that suppose to be cooling off behind kuje, with watery beans! damn!!

I think Andy just want to waste some money in the November election. Good for him though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by Okoyiboz3: 3:15pm On May 07, 2017
patrick89:

As useless as Uba is, he'll claim familiarity with the Biafran struggle and gullible people would support him.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by paramakina202: 3:21pm On May 07, 2017
I trust Anambra people to treat his f.uck up in november.
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin

Bring out a pig and Andy ubah on a election and watch  pig wins on landslide.

Oboy you wicked cry cry
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2017
Schematics:

I think Andy just want to waste some money in the November election. Good for him though. cheesy
Andy Uba is a disaster and another minus to our political space, with his dull look, I haven't see him speak fluently while addressing his colleagues at national assembly, I haven't read or see any of his project in his senatorial zone
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by ceaz4r(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2017
patrick89:

Andy Uba is a criminal now, right? When the petroleum marketers held Nigerians to ransom towards the tail end of GEJ's tenure and he (Andy Uba) opened his tank farms and flooded the Nigerian space with petroleum products, thereby forcing other marketers to release theirs and sell, and Nigerians breathing a sigh of relief, he wasn't a criminal then.

Kontinew o.
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by greatergoal123(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
ceaz4r:

Andy Uba is a criminal now, right? When the petroleum marketers held Nigerians to ransom towards the tail end of GEJ's tenure and he (Andy Uba) opened his tank farms and flooded the Nigerian space with petroleum products, thereby forcing other marketers to release theirs and sell, and Nigerians bteathing a sigh of relief, he wasn't a criminal then.

Kontinew o.
Andy Uba is the only alternative to correct the wrongs of Willie Obiano.

#iStandWithAndyUba
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by greatergoal123(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
post=56295569:

Andy Uba is a disaster and another minus to our political space, with his dull look, I haven't see him speak fluently while addressing his colleagues at national assembly, I haven't read or see any of his project in his senatorial zone

#iStandWithAndyUba
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by greatergoal123(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
post=56295226:
grin grin grin
Bring out a pig and Andy ubah on a election and watch  pig wins on landslide.
Oboy you wicked cry cry
#iStandWithAndyUba
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by greatergoal123(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2017
Schematics:

I think Andy just want to waste some money in the November Andy Uba is the only alternative to correct the wrongs of Willie Obiano.
#iStandWithAndyUba. Good for him though. cheesy
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by greatergoal123(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2017
paramakina202:
I trust Anambra people to treat his f.uck up in november.

#iStandWithAndyUba

#Igwebuike4GovernorAnambra2017
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by greatergoal123(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2017
DickDastardly:
Andy Ubah is a pure time waster .... Never again will we hand over Anambra state coffers to family of brigands.

#iStandWithAndyUba

Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by paramakina202: 11:03pm On May 09, 2017
greatergoal123:

#iStandWithAndyUba

It's you right bro to stand with anybody you wish.
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by patrick89(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2017
ceaz4r:

Andy Uba is a criminal now, right? When the petroleum marketers held Nigerians to ransom towards the tail end of GEJ's tenure and he (Andy Uba) opened his tank farms and flooded the Nigerian space with petroleum products, thereby forcing other marketers to release theirs and sell, and Nigerians bteathing a sigh of relief, he wasn't a criminal then.

Kontinew o.
man sharrrap we have Andy Ubah and Ifeanyi ubah the former is a criminal.
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by ceaz4r(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2017
patrick89:
man sharrrap we have Andy Ubah and Ifeanyi ubah the former is a criminal.

I can't make sense from what you posted.
Meanwhile, insults and abuses are beneath me. Be cultured, man.
Re: Andy Uba A Very Fantastic Bunch Of Failure That Must Be Cage. by Ejanla07: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
ceaz4r:

Kontinew o.

Ifeanyi Ubah ceo of capital oil..opened his tank... not andy ubah who doesn't ve a source of income but is worth 3.3 trillion in 2007....according to him

Ifeanyi Ubah is d one who opened his tank. from Nnewi north in Anambra

andy ubah is a nonentity senator who decamped from pdp to apc because he couldn't secure pdp ticket..

(1) (Reply)

New Look Of Abule-egba In Lagos / A Nigerian Youth By The Eddy Bongos Goes Nude Because Of Nigeria ! / Ekiti State Deputy Governor, Kolapo Olusola Now A Professor In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.