Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road (557 Views)

Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / The Present State Of Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by laitsy: 12:26pm On May 07, 2017
This APAPA road has turned to death trap without any improvement and yet this present government will tell us they are working. Pls join this campaign because it is about ur life and next generation. "IF THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT IN APAPA ROAD and ANY BAD ROAD IN NIGERIA NO VOTE FOR APC IN 2019".

Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by sammiecity(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2017
Imagine and buhari is putting more on amnesty

Are you tired of those huge bumpy pimples check my signature you'd be glad you did
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by LionDeLeo: 12:32pm On May 07, 2017
That road had been like that before 2015 general election, what did Goatluck do with the huge resources at his disposal?
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by laitsy: 12:34pm On May 07, 2017
@LionDeLeo then if APC is working they should fix it.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by rollybest(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2017
Hmm is alright observing with David Mark chairman Senate committee on observation
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by LionDeLeo: 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
laitsy:
@LionDeLeo then if APC is working they should fix it.

All bad roads in Nigeria cannot be fixed within 4 yrs. Moreover, the resources aren't that sufficient as compared to previous administration.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by laitsy: 12:45pm On May 07, 2017
@LionDeLeo does that mean government can not place priority on where they are doing the largest business in Nigeria. Pls don't be myopic with answer need a reply.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by LionDeLeo: 12:47pm On May 07, 2017
laitsy:
@LionDeLeo does that mean government can not place priority on where they are doing the largest business in Nigeria. Pls don't be myopic with answer need a reply.

Is it in this govt that Apapa became the business hub?
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by laitsy: 12:51pm On May 07, 2017
@LionDeLeo don't need to reply u again because you don't speak like an economist.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by LionDeLeo: 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
laitsy:
@LionDeLeo don't need to reply u again because you don't speak like an economist.

I didn't say I am.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by AfonjaRepublic(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
Fashola please come
And explain this to us.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Apapa Road by laitsy: 10:15pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I didn't say I am.
o.k

(1) (Reply)

General Electric To Assemble Gas Turbines In Nigeria / Fani-kayode’s Unclad Dance / Stella Oduah Opens Up On N255M BMW Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.