Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (792 Views)

IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Cozbymaster97(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2017
Father to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, HRM (Eze) Israel Okwu Kanu, has declared President Muhammadu Buhari as an enemy of Igbo people because he (Buhari) allegedly harbours hatred against people of the South East.
The monarch made the declaration while reacting to a question on how he will regard the President now that Kanu has been released with regards to Buhari’s initial disposition to the agitator.
Speaking with The Sun, the traditional ruler said, “I wouldn’t say enemy of the family, but that of the Igbo race because I have never seen this type of hatred of a people before. Court will rule to set a person free and the president who is supposed to be the father of all will say no, making a mockery of the judiciary in the process.”
On withdrawing the charges leveled against the Director of Radio Biafra, he said, “Why not, did they get any gun or knife from Nnamdi? It was his mouth he used in talking and since we have freedom of speech in the country, I don’t think he has committed any crime that will warrant him being tried in court.
“It was because they have nothing substantial against him that they are trying to bring masked men as witnesses against him, God forbid. I am appealing to the Federal Government to set Nnamdi free by withdrawing all the charges, because he has not come to kill anybody.

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2017
95% nd 5%

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Guestlander: 2:23pm On May 07, 2017
Persecution complex.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Ekakamba: 2:23pm On May 07, 2017
Ovooko!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Jimfresh(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2017
but nnamdi KANU dad needs to put his hole in check
Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Okoyiboz3: 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's dad is senile. When his son was calling Buhari a rapist and paedophile, he didn't see anything wrong in that.

When Kanu said ipob touts should kill Yorubas, that was okay?

When Kanu solicited for guns to commit genocidal acts against Nigerians, he overlooked that?

He thinks Nigeria is like his lawless enclave in Abia state where they gave Osisikanwu an armed robber a chieftaincy title.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Cozbymaster97(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2017
Who Nnamdi Kanu father EPP self undecidedWho Nnamdi Kanu father EPP self!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by hamzeiy: 3:11pm On May 07, 2017
who is ds mugu..naso e easy to hate person...its a situation of mr A calling mr B a hater because he hates mr B thus due to human nature he expects mr B to hate him back..well mr B is so busy trying to do the right thing here.. i no for sure if it were a military regime mr kanu would have been a rottened corpse already

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by hamzeiy: 3:12pm On May 07, 2017
who is ds mugu..naso e easy to hate person...its a situation of mr A calling mr B a hater because he hates mr B thus due to human nature he expects mr B to hate him back..well mr B is so busy trying to do the right thing here.. i no for sure if it were a military regime mr kanu would have been a rottened corpse already funny enough noting would happen
Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by paramakina202: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
The slaves are here to defend their master uninvited.
Quote me if you are a slave.
Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by modefancy: 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
and ur son is d Messiah for d weed people. if I hear
Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Mynd42: 4:09pm On May 07, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Nnamdi Kanu's dad is senile. When his son was calling Buhari a rapist and paedophile, he didn't see anything wrong in that.

When Kanu said ipob touts should kill Yorubas, that was okay?

When Kanu solicited for guns to commit genocidal acts against Nigerians, he overlooked that?
He thinks Nigeria is like his lawless enclave in Abia where they gave Osisikanwu an armed robber a chieftaincy title.
Your father must be a rascal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by bantudark: 4:18pm On May 07, 2017
hamzeiy:
who is ds mugu..naso e easy to hate person...its a situation of mr A calling mr B a hater because he hates mr B thus due to human nature he expects mr B to hate him back..well mr B is so busy trying to do the right thing here.. i no for sure if it were a military regime mr kanu would have been a rottened corpse already

thats why we need military rule back....look how this idiiot is talking...who realy hates igbos...

we may be pissed but we dont hate igbos...igbos jabb us,we jabb back...nothing personal...

look at the yorubas that ipob abused the ol time...go ask a yoruba if he realy hates igbos even after all those jabbings...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Enemy Of Igbo People, He Hates Us – Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Garrithe1st: 5:05pm On May 07, 2017
Foolish old man.

You should advise your son to be law abiding and desist from making statements capable of leading millions of Igbos to their death as was in the days of Oju-Iku.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Customs Intercepts Another Container-load Of Arms In Lagos Port / Ijaw Community Presents Sword To Nnamdi Kanu / Oshiomhole Disowns Statement On General Babangida.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.