Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Rihanna & Chris Brown Wants To Get Back Together Again For Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna & Chris Brown Wants To Get Back Together Again For Good (721 Views)

Drake Opens Up On Controversial Relationship With Rihanna, Chris Brown (VIDEO) / Rihanna, Chris Brown Knock Snapchat Over Ad That Shames Domestic Violence Victim / I Still Love Rihanna – Chris Brown Finally Reveals The Cause Of Their Infamous 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna & Chris Brown Wants To Get Back Together Again For Good by Nokiaguy(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2017
Just when we thought we've seen the last of Chris brizzy and rihanna, here's another juicy gossip for you as the on-of exes made plans to hangout real soon.

Chris Brown who celebrated his 28th birthday few days ago was probably wishing in his mind to get rihanna back while blewing out the birthday candle.

The night of the birthday turned out to be a great one for Chris as rihanna's call came in to wish him a happy birthday and also to reassure the 'Zero' crooner that he still cares alot about him by ending the call with "I Love You"

Chris who was still shocked about the whole thing quickly reply her back without hesitation and that's when they made plans to hangout once again when their respective schedules allow it.

It was really a good thing that Riri called despite the stunt his ex karrueche tran pulled out on him by sending restraining order papers from a judge to Chris on his birthday, who in the world does that huh? That's to mean.

As annoying as it is, Chris being a very stubborn person was able to remain mute reason being that despite all the allegations leveled on him, he got someone's shoulder to cry on and that's the most important thing to him.

Do you think these lost but found ex will ever get back together again?

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/05/rihanna-chris-brown-wants-to-get-back.html?m=1

Re: Rihanna & Chris Brown Wants To Get Back Together Again For Good by profpromise: 6:29pm On May 07, 2017
OK. We are watching
Re: Rihanna & Chris Brown Wants To Get Back Together Again For Good by shamecurls(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2017
Iranu!

And my girlfriend did not call me last week when I celebrated my birthday

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid / Bbnaija Ese Eriata Fumbled On Interview For Not Knowing Meaning Of B.sc (video) / (photos)uche Jumbo Took Selfie With Obasanjo “obj” While Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.