Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) (1621 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Clearance Operation, Rescue 2 Women. Photos / President Buhari Received Rescued Three Lecturers And Ten Women - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by BornAgainMay: 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
It's surprising how 82 chybok girls, who are now mature women were released just some few days after the minister of information told us that May 29th will be full of Stories..

Look at the picture of the Chybok Girls and tell me who is deceiving who..

1 Like

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2017
Lol
Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
what did you expect after four years of Bleep.ing with hard labour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by psucc(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2017
SS3 students indeed. Even if the have given birth to 4 children, they would have not aged to this level.

APC, APC, APC, how many times I don call. This calculation no correct o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by adem30: 7:29pm On May 07, 2017
psucc:
SS3 students indeed. Even if the have given birth to 4 children, they would have not aged to this level.

APC, APC, APC, how many times I don call. This calculation no correct o!

I wish you experience the agony these girls went through in just one year, then come back and let us see what you will look like.

Even women that are legally married can turn worse than this if they are not properly been take care of

1 Like

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by BornAgainMay: 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
adem30:

I wish you experience the agony these girls went through in just one year, then come back and let us see what you will look like.

Even women that are legally married can turn worse than this if they are not properly been take care of

Bro. The misery behind this story is still untold, one of them said they stay in a politician's house.... Who's the politician?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by psucc(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
adem30:

The sad part of it is that you chose to believe all without asking questions.

If you follow the Chibokgate carefully, you'll understand it is a game plan.

Have you heard Buhari has jet out of the country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by adem30: 9:57pm On May 07, 2017
psucc:
The sad part of it is that you chose to believe all without asking questions.

If you follow the Chibokgate carefully, you'll understand it is a game plan.

Have you heard Buhari has jet out of the country?

He has told you before that he will go back for medical checkup.

Abi ur father no dey sick?

1 Like

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by chibboy: 10:58pm On May 07, 2017
chibok women not girls o

1 Like

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by Kemperor: 11:49pm On May 07, 2017
#bringbackourgirls

#bringbackourwomen
Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2017
BornAgainMay:
It's surprising how 82 chybok girls, who are now mature women were released just some few days after the minister of information told us that May 29th will be full of Stories..

Look at the picture of the Chybok Girls and tell me who is deceiving who..

hahahahaha...funny but i think buba is deceiving sheakua

1 Like

Re: How Chybok Girls Became Chybok Women(photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 12:36am On May 08, 2017
We are still standing with buba game plan...let him be decieving sgf not me..lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: GDP Contracts As Nigeria’s Worst Recession In 29 Years Continues / Pictures Of Biafrans Released From Prison / Over $15,000 Raised In 24 Hours Of Setting Up Gofundme For Family Of Sergeant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.