Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,202 members, 7,913,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers (652 Views)

Importers And Internet Marketers Around / Make Money From Bloggers And Wordpress Platforms Free / We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by jaydee1o1(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2017
pls is there anyone on nairaland that has Millon's of email list.. pls I beg you can you be helping me post my blog post to it and I promise to share my AdSense earnings with you when ever I cash out..pls I'm so frustrated and depressed at the moment cus lack of traffic and most of the people that claim to be professionals are asking for money I can't afford...I've paid lots of ppl money for seo and other things but no result...I'm seriously fed up and blogging is the only hope I have where I will make money to send my self to uni....pls feel my plight and the lord will bless you
Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by sleeknick: 7:38pm On May 07, 2017
My brother go learn hand work... blogging should be a side job.... Carry all that money go buy 1 bale of okrika dey sell under bridge.

4 Likes

Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
sleeknick:
My brother go learn hand work... blogging should be a side job.... Carry all that money go buy 1 bale of okrika dey sell under bridge.
Learn handwork with money or stone?

1 Like

Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by Temitope223(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
jaydee1o1:
pls is there anyone on nairaland that has Millon's of email list.. pls I beg you can you be helping me post my blog post to it and I promise to share my AdSense earnings with you when ever I cash out..pls I'm so frustrated and depressed at the moment cus lack of traffic and most of the people that claim to be professionals are asking for money I can't afford...I've paid lots of ppl money for seo and other things but no result...I'm seriously fed up and blogging is the only hope I have where I will make money to send my self to uni....pls feel my plight and the lord will bless you
sorry bro why not scrap mails from website based on your niche?
Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2017
jaydee1o1:
If I have it I'd have helped you. I'd advise you post more often here. I mean Nairaland with your link underneath. Don't post a list of ten items and at number two say "for others visit my link". Post everything here and put your link underneath it. Look for a society of Bloggers you can join to learn more, share ideas, either online or offline. The sun rays help to fight depression and socializing also helps. Expose yourself to enough sunlight and mingle with people. Don't isolate yourself. You can ask me questions and I'd help where I can.

1 Like

Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by jaydee1o1(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
I posted my link here it was indicating 100+ views but I got only 7 on my blog
Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
jaydee1o1:
I posted my link here it was indicating 100+ views but I got only 7 on
my blog
write wonderful articles on your blog and share it here with your blog link. I mean articles that pique peoples interests. Visit the sections and see the topics with much posts and find out why. Share your site to your neighbours. You can even send it as an app to your course mates in school. Download AppGeyser app and build your website app and share to people around. If that Google Adsense is not selling or converting well you can go into CPA marketing. But first, cut that defeatism mentally. You will not die if no one helps you or if all these don't work now. Just keep learning and don't be scared. Organized schooling is overrated.
Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2017
And please stop opening threads on how depressed you are or how needy you are. Open threads on wonderful and trending topics and watch your site grow. They are few good people in the world and crying babies are often dealt more blows instead of food.
Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by victorogundepo0(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2017
jaydee1o1:
. Check my signature for my whatsapp number. Am also a blogger and i can be of help without collecting a dime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
victorogundepo0:
. Check my signature for my whatsapp number. Am also a blogger and i can be of help without collecting a dime
Nice. Well done bro. We need so many people like you around.
Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by jaydee1o1(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
victorogundepo0:
aiit thank you sir
Re: Im So Depressed.. Pls I Need Help From Bloggers And Internet Marketers by freebeat: 2:30am On May 08, 2017
jaydee1o1:
You can earn with facebook groups, you can create one yourself or you spam groups but be ready to have multiple facebook accounts.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Loan From Banks In Nigeria / Business Model For Non Lagos Residents / Why Africa United To Fight Illegal Fishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.