Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Driving Phobia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Driving Phobia (323 Views)

Man Collapses And Dies While Driving In Gombe State (Photos) / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / What Is Your Greatest Fear(phobia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driving Phobia by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 07, 2017
My fellow Nairalanders, i greet you all. Pls i need your advice on how to get rid of my driving phobia, this thing has been disturbing me for quite a long time. I actually have cars at my disposal and i also know how to drive both manual and automatic transmission. But most times the thought of driving alone scares the shit out of me talk more of getting behind the wheel. It might sounds stupid to you but i actually know what am passing through, i once visited a psychiatrist and he told me i might be having a certain disorder called 'Anxiety Disorder'. It is a kind of disorder that causes irrational fears and worries over things that normal human beings find easy and fun.. Pls i need your advice... If you doubt me please make a research on Anxiety Disorder...
Re: Driving Phobia by Meetleader: 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
I'm not an expert on this issue but my advice is that you should refrain from driving until this disorder has been resolved...

Life has no duplicate

In the meantime, seek the counsel of a psychologist who is also a good driver

Pray pray and pray

GOD answers prayers

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Your Snoring / How To Cure Premature Ejaculation / Help A Poor Widow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.