Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) (5339 Views)

At 23 See What Her Parents Are Doing To My Girlfriend. / What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Anthony0094(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2017
He approached you, you turned him down but you knew quite well that you really like him . He had to let you be for the main time cs to him..you might be thinking that hez a bloody flirt . Months went by and he was still dere hanging around and wishing you could change your mind but you really dont care about it . He came again with the same request den you agreed to give it a thought....you seeked advice from your friends . They asked asked you the kind of car he rides and the kind of business he does you told them it wast d latest car in town but u had no idea the kind of business he does then they told you to extort money from him then dump him.....you know you couldnt do that but anyway your past rela was hell cause you were used and dumped den you decided to do same with him since love means nothing to you anymore . You call him up and gave a positive answer to him ...then the real coco begins. He told you he would like to marry you. He took you home to see his parents,showed you his company so you wont be afraid of anything. He even followed you to your parents house....just for you to trust him. He doesnt force you to sleep with him if you visit bcs he believes you are a woman and deserves some respects. He does everything just to make you happy but those little witches you cal friends wont allow you to differentiate the fake from the fact they are always telling you to remember your past relationship...
..how they took adv of your innocence and left you with nothing immediately,that brain of yours that was thought to be restoring some little sense then goes back to level0. You request for everything your mind tells you and he gives it to you,,you even treat him like a fool but he really dont care so long as you stay with him . You dont care about his busines or his family but he makes sure he takes good care of yours he offered you a job which you turned down cause the salary wasnt what you expected...then you insult him for being so unthoughtful i guess you need 1m salary n he just offered you a 50k job...slay queen like you...no mind m jare . You always wanna hang out with your friends whenever he calls you out then you guys wont hesistate to order for expensive foods which he does buy anyway. He gives you money for upkeeps,you complain that its too small...i no blame you shaaa,na em spoil you
the most painful part of it is that the money he gives you,u share it among your friends then squander the rest fine gal. U now wear expensive clothes any jewelries y wouldnt you when the money is there
. Anytym he mentions marriage to you,,its jx asif he wants you dead....he no more calls as bfr the youngman is getting tired la. He called you up in tears telling you his company got burnt,,,you never cared ...al you did was tell him that the rela was over....you don eat your turn la . An old friend of yours brings you a wedding invitation card after a year you dumped your mugu money spender. You saw the guys name but to you...no b only am dey answer the name....you got to the wedding and saw him looking so handsome with the wedding looking so dope....you r suprised now
your legs cant even cary your body self . You then make enquiries and found out his company never got burnt....he js tested you . You are heartbroken..just watching them put rings on each other finger.
Until you are able to stand on your own....make decisions on your own witawt allowing ppl influence it then b ready to miss out most times
Goodnight

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by ikp120(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2017
Nice piece of suqueneno bro. grin grin grin grin
Lalastclala abeg check this out mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by dacblogger: 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
Too long...summary pls undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Marinee(f): 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
Nice stowie angry

And then she'd be like:::::> cry cry

2 Likes

Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by 9jayes: 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
for wetin na
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by 9jayes: 10:20pm On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
Nice stowie angry
u no dey eat ni? see holes 4 ur neck

2 Likes

Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Nutase: 10:41pm On May 07, 2017
True stories that touch the heart cry
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Mizk(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2017
Can't believe i almost read the whole long thing to the end, op why you bad like this, how do you expect me to read this long thing
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by TrapHedges(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2017
Mizk:
Can't believe i almost read the whole long thing to the end, op why you bad like this, how do you expect me to read this long thing

sad
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Marinee(f): 10:49pm On May 07, 2017
9jayes:

u no dey eat ni? see holes 4 ur neck
Na poverty cry

3 Likes

Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
Nice stowie angry
And then she'd be like:::::> cry cry
say hello too daddy.

daddy loves you so muchwink
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 07, 2017
me cant read this

i only came for the image

some1 shld tell me this is Telemundo. whateva
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 07, 2017
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by greenermodels: 11:14pm On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
Na poverty cry
i love that answer but that might be his own way of saying he likes you.
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2017
Good content.
Bad Use of abbreviations
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 07, 2017
I

Love

Myself
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2017
Marinee:
Na poverty cry
dnt mind d cow ni!!! u look amazing!!! wtf is d meanin of dis 'ni' sht? angry
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by 9jayes: 5:27am On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Na poverty cry
na lie, u just like fasting
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by jericco1(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2017
It happens till date. A shame tho.
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by jericco1(m): 6:06am On May 08, 2017
It happens till date. A shame tho.
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Marinee(f): 6:08am On May 08, 2017
9jayes:

na lie, u just like fasting
Okay sir. lipsrsealed
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Marinee(f): 6:12am On May 08, 2017
spencerlouis:
Loooool..Thank you, dearie?
'Ni'?...I wouldn't know why most people have been using it lately but it's Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Marinee(f): 6:13am On May 08, 2017
greenermodels:
i love that answer but that might be his own way of saying he likes you.
Lol..I see.
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Dionnetech: 6:14am On May 08, 2017
Am coming
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by 9jayes: 6:41am On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Okay sir. lipsrsealed
Ur lips tho, d kind mouth action d kids of nowadays dey give no be here
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by 9jayes: 6:44am On May 08, 2017
spencerlouis:
U be ass licker, cos of ordinary gal u dey bring ursef down by abusin ur felow guy. low sef esteem dey worry u

4 Likes

Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by adaksbullet: 7:00am On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Na poverty cry
lawlahdey
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Marinee(f): 7:14am On May 08, 2017
adaksbullet:
lawlahdey
My baebyyy
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by Marinee(f): 7:15am On May 08, 2017
9jayes:

Ur lips tho, d kind mouth action d kids of nowadays dey give no be here
LOL
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by adaksbullet: 7:20am On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
My baebyyy
yels am sayed it

We I no no mine wive again? Whot his hapen?who his band u? angry

Whot are u do? angry
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by 9jayes: 7:25am On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
LOL
I lied?
Re: You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) by YorubaNigga(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2017
Na by force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Booty In Lagos / Help- I Just Made A Very Costly Mistake. Please / How I saved an Innocent girl from A Father Christmas In My Area!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.