Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,799 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity (534 Views)

Nigeria Police Force (NPF) And Federal Road Service Commission (FRSC) / She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) / The Ozubulu Massacre, The Failure Of NPF And Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by akintom(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
Can you please share your experience, if you have ever tried proving the sincerity NPF on the information below:

Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by akintom(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2017
angry
That number does not connect undecided

I pity anyone that chats that number up on WhatsApp to give information or to report a corrupt police official.
Police go use you as scapegoat
They might even say they've found who assasinated Dele Giwa.

My people;
The Nigerian Police is wired differently
If they ask you for bribe, please give
If they lock your person up, please pay for bail.
Don't try to prove your right because the truth is; you have no rights in Nigeria.

This is to prevent accidental discharge or prison term. embarassed
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by Blue3k2: 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
Those need to be taken down. It's misleading.
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by evanscheck(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
Nt interested.
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by akintom(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
Blue3k2:
Those need to be taken down. It's misleading.
what's misleading?
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by Blue3k2: 11:20pm On May 07, 2017
akintom:
what's misleading?

bail isn't free.
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by akintom(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2017
Blue3k2:

bail isn't free.

You obviously didn't read the intro to the poster.
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by Blue3k2: 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
akintom:

You obviously didn't read the intro to the poster.

Dont need to I talk to a lawyer. She told me the about the whole process. I can source experts outside of Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by Dgunnerz(m): 11:44pm On May 07, 2017
Bail is actually free but Bribe is not!
Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by kolaaderin: 12:38am On May 08, 2017
How dare you use sincerity in the same context with NPF, they parallel lines in opposite direction, they will never meet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Force (NPF ) And Sincerity by Justuceleague2: 6:42am On May 08, 2017
Person wey believe this thing na dundee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day... Who Will Address The Nation / Ipob-borno State / Was There Really A Gang Up Against The South East Development Commission Bill???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.