Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,582 members, 7,926,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Egusi Soup Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Egusi Soup Recipe (743 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. / See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Egusi Soup Recipe by ewa26: 10:46pm On May 07, 2017
right, av been online and looked at the recipes and I want to do this again ok. pls, am new to d cooking so no be 2 ash bikonu

em, you will need chicken, thyme, onion, dawadawa and whole crayfish, em ugu leave and red oil

first, you season d chicken wit onion and thyme (im using thyme bcoz abi that's wat we use for shikin), den grind d egusi and opeye-karafish. Then remove d shike from d stockpot, add d egusi and let it boil. Den, once is caked, you put your em distin (d spices) and red oil and let it boil for 7 minutes, that the time when all the spices will come together and add nice aromas. den ugu is soft so it will go last, add dat when d egusi like don cook finish, simmer for a minute and serve with iyan/eba.

Or sef, if you wan make it in d real delta ibo way, you wi no add palm oil bcoz we make d egusi ocha in ogwashi uku and Asaba ok, no red oil for d otentic Anioma one

(1) (Reply)

Cake Pans / Dont Miss This Special Recipe Because Of Ignorance!!! / Place Your Order Today For Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.