Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,496 members, 7,947,971 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora (829 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / School Of Construction Mgt And Engineering Scholarships At University Of Reading / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 07, 2017
I'm a Nigerian student, studying abroad. I've been out of the country for a while. During my stay here, I've met new people, socialized, studied their way of life and other things.

One major thing I've seen and compared is the fact that the IT sector of our Nigeria isn't as it's supposed to be. Taking a basic programming course in Nigeria is quite expensive. So to aid this, I and some of my Nigerian friends here, have decided to give back to the society.

We would start training courses both online as well as whatever means u want it delivered to u which is at ur own discretion to ensure or aid that these courses get to u as long as you are interested in giving in ur time to learn. Based on the general choice, we would start making videos to cover the course.

The topics would be broken down and we'll explained to ensure it is well understood. Considering the fact that Internet services is quite expensive in Nigeria, we will make the video in small downloadable sizes.

Prospective course are
1. html
2. css
3. Javascript
4. Jquery
5. git and github
6. bootstrap
7. LESS and SASS
8. MySQL,
9. PHP
10. angular.js
11. Node.js
12. Ruby on Rails
13. Java
14. C++
15. C
16. Python
17. Audrino
18. Android programming
19. IOS technologies
20. Ethical Hacking
21. and lots more....

These courses and lots more would be introduced. The first one would start based on the highest pick.

Also if you are having difficulties in understanding a particular lecture in class mainly for engineering students, u could also email me and if there's any possibility, a video will be made for you explaining the concept in a way you would understand.

This is all FREE OF CHARGE. If our country is better, we are better.

I arrived at a conclusion with my friends this evening, and so I can only provide my email if you have a comment or question.

We are already working on a website to keep things organized. So just comment in the comment section or email me on: nextleveldevelopers44@gmail.com

Share with your friends and get them informed

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by seunlayi(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2017
This is nice
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by daamazing(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2017
Wow! I'm following.
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by phrezzz: 11:29pm On May 07, 2017
This is amazing!!!
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by sleeknick: 11:36pm On May 07, 2017
cool
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by ViVaMadrid: 12:39am On May 08, 2017
making camp here!
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by AyamConfidence(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2017
I'm interested... Let me learn new things here
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2017
I would give you guys more details about it, but on your own side, if u have any suggestion on how u want it to be delivered to u, let us know..

We are thinking of starting with the following:

Html or Java or introduction to Linux.

We need your suggestions too
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Nobody: 11:41am On May 08, 2017
C ++ : OOP part and software design
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Ikennablue(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
am so much interested
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Dom123(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Nice one. i am very much interested.
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by swizzy2k: 7:08pm On May 08, 2017
Am interested
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Tosinosu2011: 11:12pm On May 08, 2017
Great one there
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Oyeleye101(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2017
Pls,I have interest
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 11, 2017
I got a few emails. I Hv ur emails nw. If u didn't send, try sending, so I'll know Wat u want and Hw to attend to u
Re: A message from a Computer Science and Engineering Student In Diaspora by fineyemi2: 3:25pm On May 11, 2017
why don't u create a Whatsap group cos am interested

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017 Likely Question And Answer / Yabatech Students Cries Out: Sch Mgt Illegally Increases Fee / The Changed Curriculum And The Misconceptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.