Stats: 3,197,621 members, 7,965,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

7 Reasons Why Big Brother Naija Is Not Good For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Reasons Why Big Brother Naija Is Not Good For You (428 Views)

Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) / Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" (2) (3) (4)

7 Reasons Why Big Brother Naija Is Not Good For You by BoldTint(f): 11:16pm On May 07, 2017
If you are NOT an ardent fan of the reality TV series, Big Brother Naija, I bring you good news! I have brought a list of things that you will use to #pepperdem! We all know how those who watch Big Brother disturb our timelines with gist, pictures and what went down in the house. Worry no more! After reading article, I am 100% sure that you will use these points to convince them that Big Brother Naija is not good for them. Here we go:

1. Big Brother Naija gives people high blood pressure

For those of you carrying T-boss’s matter on their head like Jumoke’s bread of destiny, you better receive sense before you have high blood pressure on entertainment that will end next week. You see all this “Bisola said this” or “Efe did this” “T.Boss is fake” will not help anybody. You better watch it with involving your heart rate. Na drama you dey watch so! Let me repeat it again, it will give you high blood pressure, o! For some of us who don’t watch the daily show, our blood pressure is safe. All we do is waste MB watching it prayerfully on YouTube. No vexing, no annoyance, no wahala.

2. Big Brother Naija consumes people’s time

You see all that time you spend glued to your T.V with your eyeballs following Marvis’s every dry move, shey you know you can use that time to create one ogbonge invention? Like build a space craft or something? You can also use that time to release a hit track like your senator, Dino Melaye.

3. Big Brother Naija is a Jezebel sent to attack your spiritual life

Common guys, instead of depriving yourself of sleep just to catch Bally and Bisola making out in the dark, use that time to pray or bring down all the enemies that have refused to die since you started casting and binding. Look at this lukewarm Christian o, don’t you know that vigil is better than shower scene? These BBN watchers are not mature Christians, sef!

4. Big Brother Naija is a cankerworm sent to finish your money

Before you say “Is it your money”, let me answer the question myself “No, it is not my money...seen on Syncityng.com

Re: 7 Reasons Why Big Brother Naija Is Not Good For You by SuperSuave(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2017
medicine after death undecided

Re: 7 Reasons Why Big Brother Naija Is Not Good For You by BoldTint(f): 11:28pm On May 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
medicine after death undecided

Glad you're still alive. Take one pill per day till the next Bbn : grin

Davido Performing Hit Single- IF At Live Concert In Chicago April 2017 / Davido And Family Made To Play The Baby Care Game Using A Doll (pics, Vid) / VIDEO: Wizkid Talks Drake, Chris Brown, New Music With Abrantee