Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) (74453 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 08, 2017
ikombe:
No be only tourism na miss world you go see grin

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 08, 2017
ebby9z:
Nigerians are even behind fellow African countries. Everybody just jumping about and acting without much thought. I don't think there's a single functional reserve on Nigeria. Every tree is to be cut and every wildlife to be eaten. angry
Kenya and South Africa protect their wildlife and endangered species.Nigeria does the opposite and tries to make them extinct. The OP should turn himself to the police station for prosecution.
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 08, 2017
dedetosin:
"The perineal gland secretion, civet, has been the basic ingredient for many perfumes for hundreds of years and is still being used today although on the decline since the creation of synthetic musk.[3] African civets have been kept in captivity and milked for their civet which is diluted into perfumes. They can secrete three to four grams of civet per week and it can be sold for just under five hundred dollars per kilogram.[14] The WSPA says that Chanel, Cartier, and Lancôme have all admitted to using civet in their products and that laboratory tests detected the ingredient in Chanel No. 5."

Bro...if only u kept it alive....
Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by richyblink1(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2017
ezebunafo:
I rep otolo

Confirm nwa anedo!!!

Ndiakwu, Umuenem, Okofia, okpuno-otolo, mbanagu,

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
HughJazz:
that's how ebola started , people were killing bats and monkeys. And when they start to get all kind of diseases they'll start shouting God and blaming buhari up and down . Nonsense .what takes him not to raise 2 to 3 chickens he'll even get eggs.
Thank you much. Why would someone eat everything if not hunger and greed.
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by weyabcom: 8:28pm On May 08, 2017
omaigala12:

How are you feeling in ur body Now that you have killed this beautiful animal
feeling good cos that animal would have killed a man
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2017
ItzChinnex:

why do they kill cows and goats?

your question eh..

For sacrifice
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by MrShonaike(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2017
jumobi1:
Bangdadadang!

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 8:34pm On May 08, 2017
You sighted this animal and killed it.
Its quiet disheartening , you don't just see a peaceful animal going on its own, it didn't attack, (you know it wont attack you) , you shot it for nothing and using "kill first and ask question later" as an excuse.

Its really bad bro.

You've wasted the life ,
"Don't kill for pleasure"

Imagine if this was done to someone close to you,

"either he/she was walking along and someone shot he/she for no single reason",
he/she didn't commit any crime but was killed ". you will feel extremely sad and devastated.

But you just killed an animal that didn't attack anyone.

Well, remember the "law of Karma"
is real bro.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Lange: 8:34pm On May 08, 2017
I sincerely feel something is not right with indiscriminate killing of animals. I believe we need biodiversity on the planet and species preservation should be our focus rather than extermination.
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 08, 2017
Vicvalentine:
You sighted this animal and killed it.
Its quiet disheartening , you don't just see a peaceful animal going on its own, it didn't attack, (you know it wont attack you) , you shot it for nothing and using "kill first and ask question later" as an excuse.

Its really bad bro.

You've wasted the life ,
"Don't kill for pleasure"

Imagine if this was done to someone close to you,

"either he/she was walking along and someone shot he/she for no single reason",
he/she didn't commit any crime but was killed ". you will feel extremely sad and devastated.

But you just killed an animal that didn't attack anyone.

Well, remember the "law of Karma"
is real bro.

Thanks
The OP should pray for forgiveness.
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by mach98(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:
Looks like a Hyena brah

It has large spots like a leopard. Panther? : /
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:

Kenya and South Africa protect their wildlife and endangered species.Nigeria does the opposite and tries to make them extinct. The OP should turn himself to the police station for prosecution.
Even Zambia, Tanzania, Rwanda are forging ahead strongly while the so called giant of Africa seems to be a personification of extreme ignorance, unrepentant backwardness and incorrigible darkness. It's a curse in itself to be a citizen of this terrible collection of home sapiens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 8:46pm On May 08, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:

The OP should pray for forgiveness.

M not judging , but "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Believe Me, I set free a Dragonfly (an insect) i saw today trapped by a cobweb.

A Life is a life no matter how small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by aflame100(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2017
mzzhavilah:
yes I hunt . grin
no wonder, I thought as much!
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by PK2: 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
After una don roast am .....u come dey post pix for here like say the animal attempt ur life........my guy grab a beer and enjoy the meet......lolzzzzzzz
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Momoh7(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2017
weyabcom:
Well nairalanders can help us to identify this animal...
Terminated the life not long ago (Animal right not invited please)
What next please grin
pepper soup things but if you die no call me
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by bullabong(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2017
weyabcom:
What next please grin
how many bullets u be one use kill dis small animal ? Na blow I expect u to use
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by AlamienDagash(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2017
I no know its name buh ah know it can ran rapidly and fart
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Abdul124(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2017
weyabcom:
What next please grin
It gat d looks of an hyena ,but since no presence of short legs at d back.It be a jaguar.
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
SEUN I BLAME YOU FOR ENCOURAGING THIS GODS-FORESAKEN BLACK SAVAGES FOR DESTROYING NIGERIAN WILDLIFE angry angry angry sad angry angry angry

lalasticlala and Seun you both are to blame. now we will see more of these cretin slaughtering our wildlife just to gain one days game in NL frontpage. attention seeking brats.

these savages will destroy our nation our environment and our ecosystem.

they should be jailed!

i just hate being born as a Nigerian. to such a backward unreasonable country.

wtf did that poor animal do to you? these creatures are already going extinct. Gods curse on you.

mr pagan don land with his rants.

the deed had already been done.

Toh ka bar Nigeria din mana abokina Arne

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2017
I don't and have never seen this Animal in my life! And this ADAMU is here bragging that he killed it with just one Bullet!!! Chai! How can the next generation know that such animal once existed naw!!!
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2017
mzzhavilah:
Hmm now u ve killed d only survival òf his species. Looks like an overgrown cat,wild cat abi ?u should name it seems like it's an alien.

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2017
HughJazz:
So tell me what's the point of killing it. I'm not an animal rights activist. Just want to know the point of killing the animal.
meat of course

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Bishop(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Killed with one bullet, yet no blood
grin

Village people forming I own a gun

Wetin be your own sef..... what if he drank it to fortify himself wella
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2017
Killing this animal is wrong.

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by fortsierafino(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2017
EternalTruths:
In Igbo language, it is called EdiAbali

It is called FOX
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by fortsierafino(m): 12:20am On May 09, 2017
It's called Fox. A wild animal that belongs to dog family. Very dangerous at night but always sleeping during the day. They are many species of it. Some can climb trees while some don't but the most significant thing about this animal is that whenever you sees it at night, you will only be seeing the two eyes which is like a wild fire. The entire body is black with golden or white spots.
In Igbo land, Anambra to be precise, it is called Edi while some call it Edi Abali(because it prowls at night)
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by HughJazz(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2017
If you die tomorrow I won't feel bad. sad sad angry angry angry angry angry .
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Excuzeme: 12:40am On May 09, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
SEUN I BLAME YOU FOR ENCOURAGING THIS GODS-FORESAKEN BLACK SAVAGES FOR DESTROYING NIGERIAN WILDLIFE angry angry angry sad angry angry angry

lalasticlala and Seun you both are to blame. now we will see more of these cretin slaughtering our wildlife just to gain one days game in NL frontpage. attention seeking brats.

these savages will destroy our nation our environment and our ecosystem.

they should be jailed!

i just hate being born as a Nigerian. to such a backward unreasonable country.

wtf did that poor animal do to you? these creatures are already going extinct. Gods curse on you.

No problem, its not too late.....

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2017
agabusta:

Civet cat. How did u go about your hunting licence?
Hunting licence ba,

Biko kwantinue..
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by 4dor: 1:12am On May 09, 2017
jumobi1:
Bangdadadang!

Lmao. Most people will not understand your comment but I do and it's so funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.