Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,631 members, 7,889,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? (1040 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by oluwasheenah(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2017
please nairalanders, is it right for a girl to ask a guy out?
Even to the extent that she is ready to do 'ANYTHING' just for the guy to date her.
But the funniest thing is that the guy is not even feeling anything for her. just curious tho
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by pat1612(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2017
oluwasheenah:
Even to the extent that she is ready to do 'ANYTHING' just for the guy to date her.
But the funniest thing is that the guy is not even feeling anything for her. just curious tho
Go and ask him out and when u guys have your day and night game grin
Come back here and cry that he used and dumped you angry
Waiting patiently for rest of story kiss
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Kondomatic(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2017
It's left bro
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 08, 2017
OK so what makes her different from a creepy stalker then? If there's no interest, don't pursue. Simple. Save your "anything" for someone that wants it.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 08, 2017
Take a chance....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 08, 2017
divay22 wat have to say abt this? cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by dingbang(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2017
I don't see any thing wrong with a girl asking a guy out.. For fvcks sake, there is a thread on front page talking about a lady who dropped her interest in a guy and now they are married..

Its just the same thing as we asking ladies out, if she likes the guy then they got chemistry. If she doesn't, d guy moves on.. Its simple.

Secondly girls shouldn't think a guy must reciprocate same feelings when dey like him.. Love is so not by force or compulsion. Its only when you force him to like you back that's when he takes your love for granted..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Fernandowski(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2017
it happens..... I have been asked out two times and I ended up dating one of them.... the other, I don't feel anything for
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by TimmyPapa(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2017
Well it depends on the type of guy... I don't see anything wrong in a gal asking a guy out.... but wen it's done to d wrong person...na die u dey...
Nd if d guy has no feelings imply b matured about it... and lay it out to d gal...
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 08, 2017
the last girl who did that, i went with the flow and after a week...she asked if i love her

haha, i said "i dont, but i want to"

then i smashed the congo and "didnt want to" any longer

huhuhuhuhaahaha
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Alao046(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
If you are in love with a guy, you can gladly ask him out. If he accepts, you are lucky but if he doesn't, life goes on. You will not die
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Victornezzar: 10:36am On May 08, 2017
It has happened 2 me thrice
but dey do it in a way like
Hw is ur gal friend?
do u really love her?
Are u both very close

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:42am On May 08, 2017
No
Cos some guys may look at her as cheap. guys don't value girls they didn't sweat to get
others may just sex her and then it's over, some may date her out of pity
Only few responsible guys will value her
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Fkforyou(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2017
I'm not a girl, I can't speak for them undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Fkforyou(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2017
Rukkydelta:
No
Cos some guys may look at her as cheap. guys don't value girls they didn't sweat to get
others may just sex her and then it's over, some may date her out of pity
Only few responsible guys will value her

Cheap? I think it depends on her personality.

If she acts cheap, she would be dumped.

If she respects herself after asking me, out she would be adored. undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by jashar(f): 11:37am On May 08, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Divay22(f): 11:57am On May 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Divay22(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2017
lefulefu:
divay22 wat have to say abt this? cheesy
I believe in doing whatever makes you happy.....
So i don't see anything bad in it, but as a girl it just shows how bold and fearless you are in getting anything you want....but take your head along...

I have once done it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,Told dude i love him, but he told me he doesn't know what love means to him.....
I kept my cool and move ahead, months later dude came back and said He now knows what love means and i replied TOO LATE, because that part of me is gone.....And now he just wouldn't lemme be, I can only breeze in to facebook at night, just to avoid his messages........

But now i laugh over it, because i never for once thought i had the boldness of doing that.....
And I'm happy i got that experience cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

So go for what you want, it either it gives you happiness or experience......
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:36pm On May 08, 2017
Fkforyou:

Cheap? I think it depends on her personality.
If she acts cheap, she would be dumped.
If she respects herself after asking me, out she would be adored. undecided
In what way will she act that will make her look cheap?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Fkforyou(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2017
Rukkydelta:

In what way will she act that will make her look cheap?

It's simple now, you asked someone out, he agreed, fine, the next thing is to give him time and motive to become emotionally invested in the relationship now.

In essence find a way to make the chasing to be balanced.

If only one person is doing the chasing, whether him/her there is bound to be lost of interest.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by TrapHedges(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2017
Brah..shiits like asking if its right to pee from the pussy
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
Divay22:

I believe in doing whatever makes you happy.....
So i don't see anything bad in it, but as a girl it just shows how bold and fearless you are in getting anything you want....but take your head along...

I have once done it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,Told dude i love him, but he told me he doesn't know what love means to him.....
I kept my cool and move ahead, months later dude came back and said He now knows what love means and i replied TOO LATE, because that part of me is gone.....And now he just wouldn't lemme be, I can only breeze in to facebook at night, just to avoid his messages........

But now i laugh over it, because i never for once thought i had the boldness of doing that.....
And I'm happy i got that experience cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

So go for what you want, it either it gives you happiness or experience......

eeya...dude missed his chance.i guesss he would be feeling right now like..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 08, 2017
oluwasheenah:

Don't dare ask a guy out . no matter how hot he looks .
He will smash the kpomo and still dump you .

Bad move .
Don't try it .
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by calculator123(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2017
No it is not bad, girls just like guys are emotional being if it even more... The girl should do so without looking desperate.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2017
Fkforyou:

It's simple now, you asked someone out, he agreed, fine, the next thing is to give him time and motive to become emotionally invested in the relationship now.

In essence find a way to make the chasing to be balanced.

If only one person is doing the chasing, whether him/her there is bound to be lost of interest.
Alright
Have a nice day smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Fkforyou(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Alright
Have a nice day smiley

And you too. kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 2 / How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? / Question For D ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.