Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,616 members, 7,911,606 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (164257 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Mcube012(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hope dis guys will give money sha........I dont want to waste my time on rubish

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Liadi2:
don't mind her, d day I was curiously in need of information I quote her but she neglected my message, as i have another mission to her.
@futurenergy or whatever you call yourself, I didn't join this trend to be insulted by you. So stay off my comments,.....
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
And @laidi or whatever I don't blame you, I won't abuse you either, because you don't know
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
And @laidi or whatever I don't blame you, I won't abuse you either, because you don't know
Omaa34:

@futurenergy or whatever you call yourself, I didn't join this trend to be insulted by you. So stay off my comments,.....
Omaa34:

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Omaa34:
Hmm! Iron lady jejeje ooo.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Both of you will be put to shame soon.... I ready for una.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Omaa34:
Both of you will be put to shame soon.... I ready for una.
Nobody is here to mock anybody but Wat am trying to say is that wen someone request for help from us let show some concern.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Congratulations your application has passed through the screening process and you are successful. Is it real? Because on my screening day I knew my result when I was told I can't be accepted from Osun state, since am not resident in my state. Just surprised though or someone has a word for me?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ayantaiwo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
please who is also experiencing this, since yesterday on my page is a congratulatory message but it has changed to ''waiting for review'' again
am from osun
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by smithclito: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
same thing here .
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by futureenergy: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Omaa34:

Madam . . . so you never sabi quote person till now? How you go dey quote another person dey call my name.

Meanwhile what were you talking about? Any show? I dey farm that time.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by futureenergy: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2017
People are getting too anxious. Calm down guys, info on page or not, SMS or no SMS, when you are successful you'll be contacted for training. It will not take long to know where you belong. Asking questions everyday or making insinuations would not change anybody's status.
Any new info will naturally be circulated widely.

By the way, in a state like Akwa Ibom, most people who are successful knew it on the day of screening. 100 candidates were selected on each selection day (13th, 14th, 15th), the excess were eliminated through ballot. The selected ones there are probably chilling with popcorn and awaiting training commencement. No need rushing to page every 2 hrs.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2017
I really don't blame the both of you, Na me carry myself come join this trend, I should have reported the both of you for insulting me but I ll simply sign out of this trend, after all na so Yoruba people dey talk.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by god2good: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2017
Waiting for revidw Was also see nw on my profile too
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by sulyolad: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Bostin:
I think you were selected too. I saw your email among the multiple email receivers on the mail I just got from Fadama. Congrats. Sorry my whatsapp isn't working now,we'll still talk better.

Aiit.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Mcube012(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2017
D tin don change to waiting for review ooooo
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2017
ayantaiwo:
please who is also experiencing this, since yesterday on my page is a congratulatory message but it has changed to ''waiting for review'' again
am from osun

Me too, I think they are working on it..Their mail is the sure best, if one is successful or not..but we got a hint already
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Omaa34:
I really don't blame the both of you, Na me carry myself come join this trend, I should have reported the both of you for insulting me but I ll simply sign out of this trend, after all na so Yoruba people dey talk.

Take it easy, All will get a mail as regards to application status.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Mcube012(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Godiswise:

Me too, I think they are working on it..Their mail is the sure best, if one is successful or not..but we got a hint already
I also think they are working on it because if u check the application status, the screening date is no more there

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
#Mariamadele pls send me the email the oyo state to us during the sceening time, anybody can help me move the email to my inbox, ndukwegate@gamil.com
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
I need the coodinator email pls
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Olaide1295:

Ogun
#Mariamadele pls send me the email the oyo state to us during the sceening time, anybody can help me move the email to my inbox, ndukwegate@gamil.com
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bostin:
Yes same message I got from the State Coordinator..which state is yours? Let wait for the email.Congrats!
pls send me the email the oyo state to us during the sceening time, anybody can help me move the email to my inbox, ndukwegate@gamil.com
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by olugbure1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
U guys can now logon to the website to check your screening status

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
olugbure1:

Thanks...was successful, received their congratulatory letter

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Mcube012(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
olugbure1:
thanks just recieved screening result and congratulations letter
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by merbenko: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mcube012:
thanks just recieved screening result and congratulations letter
At there website?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Guys go and check the website for ur results and congratulations messages
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by bejite: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wow. This is a welcome development by the FG.

For those still looking for that dream job or simply want to recruit those exceptional candidates? Sign up now on www.bejite.com. Find jobs, recruit job seekers, connect to your favourite employers. Find business mentors and partners. It is free!

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
merbenko:
At there website?

Yes..just login there with your ID
http://guys.fadamaaf.net
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mariamadenle(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Rhard:

Which of the email are talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.