Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1277882 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appraisal390: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
I received a mail today from the embassy, regarding my employment with the company I work with, and I believe it's because the company is not registered, please advice me on how to rectify this issue
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Hi bro, I just created another immi account, please I would like u to explain how I would check my application status. Thanks

Bro, am having similar case. Creating another immi account will it ultimately over ride the first axcount
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Appraisal390:
I received a mail today from the embassy, regarding my employment with the company I work with, and I believe it's because the company is not registered, please advice me on how to rectify this issue
when did u apply..that's a serious case.. Try and talk to CEO maybe there's anything he can give you like tax clearance n ko but I believe your agent should be able to guide you better.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appraisal390: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2018
They don't pay tax
jolanrewaju:
when did u apply..that's a serious case.. Try and talk to CEO maybe there's anything he can give you like tax clearance n ko but I believe your agent should be able to guide you better.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2bpat: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello fam,
Is it a must to use agent for graduate admission process. Do some UNIV make it compulsory to use agent?
Has anyone here ever gotten admitted without using agent, especially Central Queensland Univ.
Kindly reply very urgent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babzy90: 1:38am On Sep 13, 2018
Please I'm new here, please can I apply for a TAFE program even though I already have a B.Eng in chemical eng. I opted against the masters cuz my cgpa will hardly fly for a direct masters. What are my chances of admission and also what are my chances of getting a visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2018
[Can someone still council visa after 6months of waiting?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who need naira, I want to aud
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donmarins: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please what is the meaning of SOA
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Statement of account

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chucs: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Goodevening all. Please can someone help me with answer to this question. Do Australian universities aaccept combination of O'level results ie combination of WAEC and NECO? Waiting for a favourable response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2018
please could you assist me, Ijust need help with bringing my certificates
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2018
mcbnmcgn:
VISA GRANT just came in..... I couldn't be happier than I am right now. Details later because am too excited.

Bro can you help me get a little package
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appraisal390: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Congrats
Amy3090:

Bro can you help me get a little package
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Appraisal390: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mistake quote author=Appraisal390 post=71192901]Congrats
[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lex02: 3:18am On Sep 15, 2018
hi good evening everyone,

please i want to plead for guidelines. urgent and accurate responses are needed please

1. please i am a 33yrs old lady with 2 kids i wish to study diploma in hospitality (have been in the business for 10 years) i studied b.eng back den in school, but i have not been able to collect my result due to health issues i had back in the year i finished ( had a major surgery) since i started my hand work and have been ok with it i didn't bother going back.

1. please kindly advice can this program (DIPLOMA get a PR easily when am done?
2. between canada and australia which is easier to process considering the fact i am going with my family
3. I want advice on the best way i can relocate to either of these 2 countries and the best visa category to apply. putting things like e.g HOUSING, JOBS, SCHOOL FEES FOR KIDS into consideration.

4. affordable and good cities to live in.

i dnt want to use any agent as they have scammed alot of people i no. please house kindly assist one of you own,
God bless u
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Do I need to go with my three years kid for bio-metric if yes like how much would that cost? Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Someone should please help me..... I met an agent who promised to get me Australia "business" visa for #650 and will be out in 2 weeks. PLEASE is this possible? The processing time?

PS: I'm not trying to promote any agent pls. Thanks!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nduki10: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Someone should please help me..... I met an agent who promised to get me Australia "business" visa for #650 and will be out in 2 weeks. PLEASE is this possible? The processing time?

Run for ur life
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:

Go to Australian Department of home affairs website and read about tourist visas, docs you need to submit and run your package yourself or find a legit agency to work with.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lex02: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=justwise post=56319564][/quote]

please i want to plead for guidelines. urgent and accurate responses are needed please

1. please i am a 33yrs old lady with 2 kids i wish to study diploma in hospitality (have been in the business for 10 years) i studied b.eng back den in school, but i have not been able to collect my result due to health issues i had back in the year i finished ( had a major surgery) since i started my hand work and have been ok with it i didn't bother going back.

2. between canada and australia which is easier to process considering the fact i am going with my family
3. I want advice on the best way i can relocate to either of these 2 countries and the best visa category to apply. putting things like e.g HOUSING, JOBS, SCHOOL FEES FOR KIDS into consideration.

i dnt want to use any agent as they have scammed alot of people i no. please house kindly assist one of you own,
God bless u
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lex02: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2018
lex02:

God bless u
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JuelzzzSantana: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
LaddyB1:

Sorry was so excited, hence the short message.
We used online lodgement, visa subclass 500 postgraduate research sector visa ( PhD).

Coe received on the 10th of July with tuition scholarship, Oshc and living allowance.
School: The University of Western Australia.
Visa application submitted online 1st of August, 2017 (medicals front-loaded).
Visa granted 22 September 2017 (For hubby, me and baby).
No CO contact
No statement of account submitted.
Hubby wrote immigration office Pretoria requesting for visa outcome on the 20th September and direct grant received this morning.

Documents submitted:
Statement of purpose
CoE
Degree certs
Degree tramscripts
Travelling documents showing countries visited.
Yellow fever and polio cards
Marriage certs and change of name docs.

Note: hubby is the primary applicant, but I did the application myself
God is faithful.

Good day, please want to find out something from you. When you were applying to accompany your spouse as a dependent, did you need to get a leave of absence letter at your work place, or you didn’t need to talk about what you were doing in Nigeria in terms of work and all?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 1:00am On Sep 18, 2018
JuelzzzSantana:

Good day, please want to find out something from you. When you were applying to accompany your spouse as a dependent, did you need to get a leave of absence letter at your work place, or you didn’t need to talk about what you were doing in Nigeria in terms of work and all?

You need to include a letter from work dat will make your application look more genuine
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2018
Vixenismypet:
Hi Everyone, this thread has been kinda quiet... Those waiting for grant gather let's know ourselves and keep this thread alive...

Have a blessed week.

I'm waiting ooo.. Applied Aug 24th....resumjng Nov 5th
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
MYLYN:

I'm waiting ooo.. Applied Aug 24th....resumjng Nov 5th
also waiting oo applied July 14th resuming nov 8th

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lex02: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=lex02 post=71271948][/quote]

please nahhhhhh, someone should please answer my questions...please

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (689) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.