Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1280410 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdurrazaq(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Mike365:
Hello. Incoming UNSW PhD student here.
All the best in your visa application. I am through with mine, and received a grant. You can shoot me an email for any specific query with regards to the application.
Can I have your email address? Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Good morning guys,

Please I would like to know how the medical booking is done for this journey. I have my e-medical referral letter but I read somewhere that there is still a need to book an appointment with the medical center. I am looking at Dr. A A Fatayi-Williams Clinic.

Kindly help if you have the information I need which is how to book the appointment.

Thank you,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yes. You have to send them an email on afwclinic@yahoo.co.uk or call them on +234 705 174 0601, then they'll confirm the days the Dr will be available for the assessment.

seunfoster:
Good morning guys,

Please I would like to know how the medical booking is done for this journey. I have my e-medical referral letter but I read somewhere that there is still a need to book an appointment with the medical center. I am looking at Dr. A A Fatayi-Williams Clinic.

Kindly help if you have the information I need which is how to book the appointment.

Thank you,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Done
abdurrazaq:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank you @Mike365. I have called that number in your response severally but it is not going through. I have also sent a mail to that email address but I am yet to get a response from them.

If you have any other relevant information, kindly share it with me. I need to conclude this ASAP.

Mike365:
Yes. You have to send them an email on afwclinic@yahoo.co.uk or call them on +234 705 174 0601, then they'll confirm the days the Dr will be available for the assessment.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hello. Unfortunately I can't recall the phone number I used to get them. However, if you have sent an email, someone will call you either today or tomorrow.
If you're in Lagos, you can take the risk of going to their hospital to get a physical appointment
seunfoster:
Thank you @Mike365. I have called that number in your response severally but it is not going through. I have also sent a mail to that email address but I am yet to get a response from them.

If you have any other relevant information, kindly share it with me. I need to conclude this ASAP.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thanks a bunch. I think I will just breeze into thier office tomorrow afternoon to see if I can get the appointment as you said.

Mike365:
Hello. Unfortunately I can't recall the phone number I used to get them. However, if you have sent an email, someone will call you either today or tomorrow.
If you're in Lagos, you can take the risk of going to their hospital to get a physical appointment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Xkoba: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Call the following numbers

seunfoster:
Good morning guys,

Thank you,

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdurrazaq(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mike365:
Done
Thanks for the response. I have replied your email
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fashoo11: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Japkelly:
PLEASE I HAVE AN URGENT QUESTION....My Flight for 21st will be transiting through Hong Kong. Is there any restriction or is there any Ban placed there?

Hello, did you make the flight?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Collins605: 4:45am On Dec 22, 2021
seunfoster:
Good morning guys,

Thank you,

You can book online via the website and pay by cash at Fatayi....it is easier to get an appointment with Fatayi
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flystar: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
abdurrazaq:

How lond did your application take before grant. Been waiting since August
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flystar: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Berkowitz:

The processing time has changed. You can find this in the immigration's website. I think it's now from 4-7 months. My medical report was submitted in July and I'm still waiting. It's not only Nigerians, so don't be afraid. My Indian classmates are also waiting.
How long did your application take before grant. Been waiting since August
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks for your help. None of the numbers were connecting and I also went to their office today and they confirmed that they are not taking medical bookings for now.

If you have any lead on how to get an appointment quickly in IOM, kindly share. This goes to everyone that has an information in this regard to help also.

Xkoba:
Call the following numbers

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Admiralstan: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Go to IOM Ikeja and ask of a guy call yellow at the 3rd gate where cars are parked...explain to him...he should be able to help with booking an appointment

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks Admiralstan.

Admiralstan:
Go to IOM Ikeja and ask of a guy call yellow at the 3rd gate where cars are parked...explain to him...he should be able to help with booking an appointment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flystar: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2021
seunfoster:
Thanks Admiralstan.

Is the embassy Currently on December break?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fashoo11: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hello everyone, please when filling ATD, the part that say “Departure Country” Am I filling Nigeria or the country I’m transiting through? Also I’ll be booking an Airbnb for 2 days awaiting my result before going to stay with a relative. Am I filling my Airbnb address or relatives address on the form.

Cheers.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Fashoo11:
Hello everyone, please when filling ATD, the part that say “Departure Country” Am I filling Nigeria or the country I’m transiting through? Also I’ll be booking an Airbnb for 2 days awaiting my result before going to stay with a relative. Am I filling my Airbnb address or relatives address on the form.

Cheers.

Departure country - Nigeria
Address - Contact address. Can be the AirBnb

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Fashoo11:

Cheers.

I put Qatar as my departure country even though I boarded the first leg in Nigeria. There was an instruction that says you should put the country where you boarded the particular flight that brought you to Australia.

The Airbnb address should work fine since you are no longer required to self-isolate for 72 hours (assuming you are coming to Vic or NSW). When I arrived 2 weeks ago, someone from the Dept. of Health came to my address.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jayneve: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need advise. I'm considering moving to Australia for study. If one studies in Victoria or Perth, which city would be easier for them to get PR?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
The last country before you board Australia flight should be your departure country. The Airbnb address is ok.
Fashoo11:

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jayneve:

Hello everyone, please I need advise. I'm considering moving to Australia for study. If one studies in Victoria or Perth, which city would be easier for them to get PR?
Perth

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zimunachimdi: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2021
abdurrazaq:

Hello sir,

Congratulations on your admission and scholarship. I also have a PhD admission and scholarship from UNSW. My question is have you started the process of visa application? I don't mind connecting with you so that we can navigate through the process together.

Thank you

Good morning sir. Pls my husband is interested in getting a PhD scholarship but don't know how to go about it. Pls we need help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (689) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.