Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1281913 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by burantashii: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
doctorgold:

True. I applied to University of Western Australia without an agent. Seeing this, I am applying to federation University already. I need more schools that would not require agents

Can I get list of schools I can apply without an agent for Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodsho: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Visa application approved today

Glory to God.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Congratulations!!

Where are you base?
When did you lodge your application?
When was your medical and Biometrics done?

Rhodsho:

Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yemyem4uall: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Application submitted on 19th of May
Biometric 19 may,
Medical 15 June,
Visa granted 27th July
Msc, Torrens University Australia.
Thank God !!!

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wow congrats!!!!

Did you mail or call them?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congrats sir. What documents did you submit
yemyem4uall:
Biometric 19 may,
Medical 15 June,
Visa granted 27th July
Thank God !!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
yemyem4uall:
Biometric 19 may,
Medical 15 June,
Visa granted 27th July
Thank God !!!

Congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodsho: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Please house, I want to ask if it’s necessary for me to do the COVID test in Nigeria before traveling to Sydney .I will be transiting through Doha (Qatar).

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yemyem4uall: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello guys, I will enter Brisbane by next wkend,please, can anyone connect me in Brisbane for how to get housing and other info for Australia .

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Rhodsho:
Please house, I want to ask if it’s necessary for me to do the COVID test in Nigeria before traveling to Sydney .I will be transiting through Doha (Qatar).

People entering Australia do not need to provide evidence of vaccination status
People entering Australia do not need to complete the Digital Passenger Declaration or Maritime Travel Declaration
People leaving Australia will not be asked to provide evidence of their vaccination status
Unvaccinated visa holders do not​ need a travel exemption to travel to Australia
Masks are still required on flights travelling to Australia.
It is important to remember that airlines, vessel operators and other countries may have specific requirements that travellers need to comply with.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/covid19/entering-and-leaving-australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
yemyem4uall:
Hello guys, I will enter Brisbane by next wkend,please, can anyone connect me in Brisbane for how to get housing and other info for Australia .

It's hard to get accommodations when you're not here already, most people don't want you to share their details with immigration.
I'll recommend you book 1 night hotel after which I can assist you get somewhere to stay
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eyegroup: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2022
yemyem4uall:
Biometric 19 may,
Medical 15 June,
Visa granted 27th July
Thank God !!!
please help know how you process your document please ...how can you help us ..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eyegroup: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Eyegroup:
can this school still take for undergraduate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eyegroup: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2022
juliuscarter:

Please I will need the agent contact
gave us the agent contact if truly is a true person please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yemyem4uall: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2022
AKASBABA1:

It's hard to get accommodations when you're not here already, most people don't want you to share their details with immigration.
I'll recommend you book 1 night hotel after which I can assist you get somewhere to stay

please bro, can I have your contact. You can reach me with this mail; ecklasnigeria2012@gmail.com. I appreciate your support
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Labelng: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please add me to the telegram group.

07o 6259 o752
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiedeki: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hi, please I would appreciate if you could add me to the Australian study/visa telegram group.
Username: @Parallelogrm

Thank you.

Froshloaded:

I've followed you, tap my profile and send email..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2el(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is there a telegram group for Australia study visa..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZazziAkbar(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Froshloaded:

Send your username to my email..
please can I have your email?.I want to start Australian visa application for my wife
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZazziAkbar(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
Your visa will be out soon. In two to four weeks (estimated).

If your school starts in August, and your visa is granted after august, you can enter australia in September, November etc as you have asked.

However, if you defer your admission and changed your COE to reflect February start date and you are granted Visa for February next year, you cannot enter Australia in September. You have to be in the country a month before the start date.

Everything will written in your Visa once granted.
Can I have your contacts...I'd love to talk to you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eyegroup: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please family can anyone help for can direct me here schools that can be able to admitt with low tuition fees if any course pls for UG OR DIPLOMA LEVEL PLEASE ..TO KNOW IF MY 15M I HV AS MY SAVING CAN BE ABLE TO REACH ME RELOCATE TO AUSTRILA ABEG
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eyegroup:
Please family can anyone help for can direct me here schools that can be able to admitt with low tuition fees if any course pls for UG OR DIPLOMA LEVEL PLEASE ..TO KNOW IF MY 15M I HV AS MY SAVING CAN BE ABLE TO REACH ME RELOCATE TO AUSTRILA ABEG

15m should be enough but you need to work with someone or an agent no be everything we go talk for here.

Diploma is unlikely to get issued a visa to Australia particularly from Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gigdraft: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Rhodsho:

Glory to God.
Congratulations! More good news like this we pray.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hilderbrand: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please add me to Aussie telegram group @hilderbrand
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaos: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pls add me on telegram group @Chymam
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiedeki: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello,
Please I would appreciate a sample SOP.
Thanks

JapaProfessor:

Check--
James Cook University
University of Western Australia
University of Queensland
La Trobe University

Ensure your personal statement is very convincing, you can send a mail if you need one.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Please add me to the telegram group @tykoone
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zobbam: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Please after submitting statements of account to the school is it compulsory the money have to be there for visa processing until the visa is out
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zobbam: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Eyegroup:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Zobbam:
Please after submitting statements of account to the school is it compulsory the money have to be there for visa processing until the visa is out

U fit leave ham afta u match ham out.

I know why use pirgin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zobbam: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2022
yemyem4uall:
Biometric 19 may,
Medical 15 June,
Visa granted 27th July
Thank God !!!
congrats dear
Please I also applied to torrens university Brisbane campus if you don’t mind give me your mail or contact please I want to ask a few questions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hi everyone.
Please if you know any Road Safety Official that can help fast track my license, I'll be really happy.
I already applied and did capturing before leaving Nigeria. I just want to collect it � and use it here. But the thing is I'm in Australia now and I can't get the sms they will send.
I just need help. If you know how I can go about it or anyone that can help me, I'll be very glad Please �

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (689) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: AideeSheks(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.