Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,068 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian (670 Views)

Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian by itsop(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2017
Twitter user @I _ am_Devana , shared the screenshot
of a recent chat she had with her parents , and not
only is it quite hilarious but also shows the lovely
bond in her family.

Her tweet has gathered thousands of retweets since
it was shared …

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/lol-read-this-hilarious-chat-between.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian by Marinee(f): 12:21pm On May 08, 2017
Hehehehe.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian by MysteriousAnn(f): 12:44pm On May 08, 2017
embarassed I remember when my mom first downloaded WhatsApp, she kept asking full meaning of shortened terms and always pasting long texts to me every blessed day. The day she told me to tell her the meaning of 'LoL', I told her it means Lucifer Our Lord. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian by MysteriousAnn(f): 12:46pm On May 08, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
embarassed I remember when my mom first downloaded WhatsApp, she kept asking full meaning of shortened terms and always pasting long texts to me every blessed day. The day she told me to tell her the meaning of 'LoL', I told her it means Lucifer Our Lord. cheesy
Even after she knew the meaning. She refuse to use LOL while typing. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian by mazimee(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2017
Lols @mr lover lover.
Re: Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 08, 2017
undecided

Re: Lol… Read This Hilarious Chat Between A Twitter User And Her “updated” Nigerian by EmyLeo(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2017
grin grin
MysteriousAnn:

Even after she knew the meaning. She refuse to use LOL while typing. cheesy grin
grin
MysteriousAnn:

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins Four 2017 Billboard Music Awards / Photos: 5-year-old Boy Whose Rendition Of Davido’s ‘IF’ Went Viral Now Goes / Phyno,olamide,lil Kesh Hang Out Together At The Club(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.