Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) (7729 Views)

MDCN Results Of Exams Held From 26th-27th November 2019 In Kano / Ph Jambites! Help Me Locate My Centre ( Evinok Connection Nig Ltd Elelenwo!!) / I'm Posted To Kwale As My Centre. Have Anyone Found His/her Centre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by Marinee(f): 6:59pm On May 08, 2017
NLProblemChild:
am sure before friday. U would see it.
I pray oh. sad
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by percyshelu(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
dnt wait for any email, just go and reprint ur slip in any cbt accredited centre. I did mine by 1pm, it was 6pm before jamb send same slip to my email

Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by chineduisaac(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2017
join Unizik aspirants whatsapp group
https:///7NlOuA8MqWr9bcXxf79pbZ
OR
Send ADD ME UNIZIK to _ via whatsapp
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by modaink333: 10:22pm On May 08, 2017
Please how can i print d slip out
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by PRAISE419: 10:58pm On May 08, 2017
percyshelu:
dnt wait for any email, just go and reprint ur slip in any cbt accredited centre. I did mine by 1pm, it was 6pm before jamb send same slip to my email
WHEN DID YOU REGISTERED?
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by percyshelu(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2017
PRAISE419:
WHEN DID YOU REGISTERED?
April 12th
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2017
percyshelu:
April 12th
well you register early oo. Not surprise oo. All the best.
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by iseoluwa89(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2017
Pls how can I check mock result..Need to help someone check but I can't find it on the site.tanx
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by NLProblemChild(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2017
iseoluwa89:
Pls how can I check mock result..Need to help someone check but I can't find it on the site.tanx
you need to pay 1k
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by mannycrown: 12:25pm On May 09, 2017
Infinix Note 2 LTE (37k negotiable)
&

Infinix Note 3 (57k negotiable) up for give away

@PH
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by iseoluwa89(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
NLProblemChild:
you need to pay 1k
To you or to who?
#smiles
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by NLProblemChild(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2017
iseoluwa89:

To you or to who?
#smiles
to jamb now..
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by holuwartomeseen(f): 8:06am On May 10, 2017
I am worried about mine ooo,jamb didn't send me my exam center and date
and today is wednesday angryI am worried about mine ooo,jamb didn't send me my exam center and date
and today is wednesday
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
and today is wednesday angryI am worried about mine ooo,jamb didn't send me my exam center and date
and today is wednesday
goto cafe biko
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
and today is wednesday

JAMB has finally enabled a portal for the reprinting on her website. You can now print directly from jamb.org.ng whether you have recieved the mail or not. So, confirm that now and reprint your slip. Good luck!
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by thenny312(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2017
My sister is yet to see hers too, we r all worried
She has gone to the cafe several times yet nothing cry
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by adekunleme(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2017
CondomSir:

JAMB has finally enabled a portal for the reprinting on her website. You can now print directly from jamb.org.ng whether you have recieved the mail or not. So, confirm that now and reprint your slip. Good luck!

but the site is not loading....it keeps bring out 504. pls help a Broda, just feeling sad and worry.
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by adekunleme(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2017
thenny312:

the same here too....

1 Like

Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by holuwartomeseen(f): 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
Just saw my center now
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 10, 2017
adekunleme:

but the site is not loading....it keeps bring out 504. pls help a Broda, just feeling sad and worry.

Oh! I only saw the news on myschool website. I'm using a java phone so i couldn't confirm it myself. The best thing to do now is to head to the nearest cafe, and if the page isn't loading still, go straight to the nearest cbt centre with you 200.

My exam is on the 19th

Good Luck!
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
thenny312:

She should head to where she registered or any other nearest cbt centre. Her problems will be solved

1 Like

Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by s2kdoncom(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2017
U can print ur exam slip now
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
Just saw my center now
let keep reading.
Re: Jamb Finally Send Me My Centre And Date Of Exams Via Mail ( See Screenshot ) by Martinez19(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2017
ChiomaMee:

"Yes I do" grin .....u sure say u one do English for jamb sha

"Yes I did"

Why haven't I received any message from jamb
grin grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When An Astronaut’s Skin Is Exposed To Outer Space (photos) / "How To Know When Someone Is More Intelligent Than You" by UnoDiscuss.com / See The Starlink Kit And How Much It Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.