Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,885 members, 7,942,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko (3754 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by jara: 2:54pm On May 08, 2017
When Lagosians were warned that a son of Iragbiji that named himself Tinubu must not have a say on Oba Eko, corruption did not let Yoruba listen.

His choice from Benin has renewed fabrications about Benin and Ife.

Is there any Lagosian that does not know that ASHIPA is the first king of Lagos?

Even Ado is a Yoruba word as Ado Ekiti. The Edo or Benin came by night to capture Lagos, they failed and compromised on the son of Ashipa.

Now Tinubu installed one of them. He supports fallacious novel story of Benin in Ife. One of Tinubu daughters is now Iyaoloja in Lagos, the next one will be Oba of Lagos.

Yekini Amoda Ogunfuminire, well done. Yoruba will regret your reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by Sammy07: 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
passing by

wow FTC...
dictated to all economics students of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE
Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by Omofunaab2: 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
I don't really understand this your thread
Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by Cholls(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2017
my brother I know this might sound somehow but I will say give Caesar what belongs to Caesar....na their time...a time will come that we all set the record straight.
Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by Tinububola121: 3:05pm On May 08, 2017
FAKE BLOGGERS
Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by IBRAHIM203: 3:06pm On May 08, 2017
I DONT BELIEVE THIS
Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by yarimo(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2017
Another YABA LEFT patient is on the loose. Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by jara: 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
You know when Yekini Amoda Ogunlere started all this with Pa Dawodu to displace Finnih, Obanikoro and Docemu, we got this same type of comments above. Those who know what I am talking about kept quiet.

The first victim of his was Funso Williams because they claim he was not a member of NADECO or whatever. Unfortunately, Pa Dawodu went to his grave broken when Yekini betrayed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by jara: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
If Akiolu as Oba Eko can sell Yoruba land to his Benin ancestors, why wont he conspire with Tinubu and sell to Igbo? You guys think this is a joke, eh?

See https://www.nairaland.com/3786901/why-igbos-must-work-together

BTW, did Akiolu tell anyone he is from Benin before coronation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko by leofab(f): 11:00pm On May 08, 2017
Afonja matter weak me..

(1) (Reply)

‘Restructuring’ Cannot Help Nigeria: See Reasons Many Of Us Are Blind To / What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri / Confusion In Kogi APC As Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.