Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba (4285 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba by Onyenna(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
If that would bring massive positive change to the state, then, no problem....
Re: Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba by Africonji: 12:31pm On May 09, 2017
Some people just cannot hide their hatred and jealousy for the most accomodating clan in Igboland. In spite of our denial all these years and our long-sufferingness as a people they still want to deny us our rightful privilege to govern God's own state. They called us all kinds of unprintable name while eating and prospering from our land, yet they don't want OVI to correct the decades of neglect of the place that has given the state its pride and the cash cow, as if it will not benefit every Abia citizen. All of you praying to steal OVI mandate are enemies of progress and you will all fail. Mark my words. Aba and Abia state will continue to progress under my able governor whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba by ExplorerReturns(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

You can serve him the justice. or you shut up .
we don't need distraction that is why Abia is where we are today . Abia has enriched judges through endless court cases . just look at Anambra , enugu and even Lagos with so much big weights they don't drag issues for so long . why ? may be you will say there's justice there out of your hypocrisy and hatred for Ngwa people.

you are too petty. I can't engage you in any mud sling
Re: Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

you are too petty. I can't engage you in any mud sling
petty ? Huh being factual is what you misinterpreted as pettiness. Go and get a life . do away with bitterness and hypocrisy this my advice to you
Re: Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2017
I don't know much about Abia Politics but I support the massive development of Aba as it is the economic belt of all Abians and even millions of other Igbo people but Ikpeazu should also focus on other parts of Abia so that enmity does not develop in the state.
Re: Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba by cpapa: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

shut up . That is how imolites brought the devil upon themselves. in Okorocha.
How much do you know Abuja politicians previously it was Otti now it is Ogah you have failed already. desperate hater
shame on u ode
Re: Outrage In Abia Over Ikpeazu’s ‘relocation’ Of Govt House To Aba by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
cpapa:
shame on u ode
Get lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Advice To fellow Igbos Living In The North. / IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer / APC Senators To Buhari : We Don't Have The Numbers To Impeach Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.