Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

10 Tips For Staying Awake When You Don't Want To (especially At Work) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Tips For Staying Awake When You Don't Want To (especially At Work) (342 Views)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Staying Awake When You Don't Want To (especially At Work) by Bustybee: 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
https://discovery.insidify.com/10-tips-for-staying-awake-when-you-dont-want-to-especially-at-work

10 Tips For Staying Awake When You Don't Want To (Especially at Work)

Since University days, I’d mastered the art of pulling an all-nighter, of course, the fear of dwindling grades was a major motivation. But while there's an art to surviving an all-nighter, there's also an art to staying awake throughout the day when you are operating on little or no sleep and that was the one art I hadn’t mastered.

The first few days in the past week at the office were almost impossible as I struggled with heavy eyelids and a tired body. However, that struggle didn’t last long as I found a solution to my problem and I’m going to share them with you.

These tips are pretty simple and general but a bit weird, which you can say, is why they are often ignored. But they actually work so if you ever have to struggle with staying awake during the day, this is your go-to list.

Continue reading here: https://discovery.insidify.com/10-tips-for-staying-awake-when-you-dont-want-to-especially-at-work

(1) (Reply)

Co-founder & Equity Partner Wanted In A Consulting Partnership Based In Nigeria / Are You Interested In The Army ? Read This / Acquire Relevant Oil/gas Software Training Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.