Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,065 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo (2391 Views)

"IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Bankw Speaks Up After He Accidentally Shared Semi-naked Photo Of Adesua Online! / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by victorisreal02: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
See What An Instagram User Did To BankW And Adesuwa Etomi Photo

An instagram user with the aid of photoshop edited bankyw out of his proposal photo to Adesuwa Etomi, and replaced the singer with himself. But the photo is still cute though, and looks real.

My shout out to "bankyw" and his woman "Adesuwa Etomi"

Photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/see-what-an-instagram-user-did-to-bankw-and-adesuwa-etomi-photo/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by Obinovictor(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2017
He tried
Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 08, 2017
Woah! Awesome...the hand though but close to perfection grin
Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by femolacqua(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2017
So close
Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by braindollar(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2017
He's side crush Banky be alert
Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2017
Lol nice attempt.

1 Like

Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by BoosBae(f): 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
He looks like he's begging for something else, not proposing lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by ROCE: 5:58pm On May 08, 2017
Looks like her hand wants to give him a slap. . .
Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by demolinka(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2017
Nigga be like "Susu, let me de be na..." tongue
Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by YungLeo2: 7:36pm On May 08, 2017
I buy iTunes/amazon/ebay or any other type of gift cards, message Leo itunes funds on Facebook or check out my page, Leo iTunes fund, my number is there if needed.
Re: See What An Instagram User Did To Bankw And Adesuwa Etomi Photo by skedemi(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2017
The guy try tho

(1) (Reply)

Solidstar Appears In Worst Photo Ever / WTF? Davido Shares Shirtless Photo With Hairy Armpit / OMG! Ex Bbnaija Contestant, Gifty Goes Pantless In Her Bedroom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.