Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,795 members, 7,915,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:10 PM

A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. (1196 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by MrOdyssey(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
Nigeria's reputation is completely ruin.

These isn't my first experience actually but these one is most notable and worthy of worry.

I was on my own last night when these man from Berlin, Germany sent me a friend request which i accepted and few hours later came the conversation attached below.
Who knows why he contacted me in the first place?. Perhaps for business but whatever be his reason my being Nigerian has deprived me of that. cry

Modified : Have you ever had an experience like these?. Come in and share. It high time something is done by the authorities to salvage our already dying public image before we someday become isolated with no body wanting to have dealings with us.

Cc:lalasticlala,mynd44

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by femolacqua(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
OMG
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by GodIsBiafran: 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
grin
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Xway(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
grin
the man upon hearin Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by MrOdyssey(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
femolacqua:
OMG

My brother is really horrifying
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Igboesika: 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
I have said this before, only lunatics are proud of this entity.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Kyase(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2017
what's ugly there oneh?
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by capatainrambo: 5:05pm On May 08, 2017
grin lol
what to do na who wan die?
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by MrOdyssey(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
capatainrambo:
grin lol

what to do na
who wan die?

So Nigerians now na killers grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 08, 2017
That "WHITE" Man is a Nigerian cheesy cheesy

Forget levels!!

He saw no prospect in you and decided to zoom off!!

No time!

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Shelloween(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2017
I blame CNN and BBC.
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by fineboynl(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
what wrong with the chat. and how is that translate to Nigeria image.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Judasjudas(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
confirm naija scam.. he can't scam he's fellow nigerian..thats y he fled..

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by MrOdyssey(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
fernandobush:

Forget levels!!

No time!

cry

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by sisisioge: 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The guy took to his heels before story changes.
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by xxgig(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2017
fernandobush:
Forget levels!!
No time!
Exactly.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by BlackDBagba: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by DocHMD: 5:52pm On May 08, 2017
Kyase:
what's ugly there oneh?

Moozlem Tiv, Go school you no gree. The German like every sane person ran on hearing the name of the corrupt zoological republic called nigeria.

Only silly buffoons and vultures shout 'one nigeria' instead of dismantling the failed contraption so everyone can answer their father's name and start afresh.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On May 08, 2017
Only you guys can fix your own reputation..I am Nigerian but always tr
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by lilfreezy: 6:09pm On May 08, 2017
That guy na omo naija. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by SweetJoystick(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2017
lmao bone, that so called foreigner might be a Nigerian in disguise

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by evy1(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2017
Funny how you think that guy is a german,na your fellow naija guy probably fit be your next door neighbor

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Ejanla07: 7:43pm On May 08, 2017
MrOdyssey:
Nigeria's reputation is completely ruin.

These isn't my first experience actually but these one is most notable and worthy of worry.

I was on my own last night when these man from Berlin, Germany sent me a friend request which i accepted and few hours later came the conversation attached below.
Who knows why he contacted me in the first place?. Perhaps for business but whatever be his reason my being Nigerian has deprived me of that. cry

Modified : Have you ever had an experience like these?. Come in and share. It high time something is done by the authorities to salvage our already dying public image before we someday become isolated with no body wanting to have dealings with us.

Cc:lalasticlala,mynd44

You re such a learner. Ur so called Daniel is at aguda surulere. Confirmed yahoo boy wey no say u no go drop bar

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Ivanlxi(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2017
Bro De man na nigeria and na scammer..... So no need

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Only you guys can fix your own reputation..I am Nigerian but always tr

Which reputation are you going on about? The guy at the other end is a Nigerian with a foreigner's picture, yahoo yahoo, that's how they deceive but he knows he won't get much from another Nigerian, he feels it's a waste of time.
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2017
DocHMD:

Moozlem Tiv, Go school you no gree. The German like every sane person ran on hearing the name of the corrupt zoological republic called nigeria.

Only silly buffoons and vultures shout 'one nigeria' instead of dismantling the failed contraption so everyone can answer their father's name and start afresh.

See how you fell for a yahoo trick so easily, this is how Biafra will fall easily once again if we don't unite and remain in Nigeria.
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by Jakumo(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2017
In addition to the cold shoulder often given Nigerian social media users by many in the West a surprisingly wide swathe of mostly mundane internet content is BLOCKED to users with Nigerian IP addresses, and that ranges from Yahoo news video clips to discussion forum access, to MOST automotive sales websites.

Internet access is very aggressively filtered for Nigerian IP address users, and the full extent of this systematic exclusion only becomes apparent when simple, over-the-shelf IP-masking protocol is deployed within the African continent, enabling "before and after" comparisons to be made with respect to online accessibility.
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by leofab(f): 11:05pm On May 08, 2017
Funny
Re: A Nairalander's Ugly Chatting Experience With A Foreigner. by davidif: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Chei!!

(1) (Reply)

See Where The Presidential Jet Of Nigeria Was Spotted In London.. / The New Curriculum And The Muslim Brotherhood Islamization Agenda / See And Read Why PDP Want To Return To Power By Hook Or Crook (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.