Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) (106863 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by airminem(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2017
Eaugusta:

Seriously I am amazed with most of the comments I saw, I tot the youths would support him considering the fact that we actually need a fresh brain to rule this country; but the reverse is what I am seeing

I am sooo amazed too. I think youths have started to become mory sort of angry people due to the previous experiences of hardship endured. Until 2019!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by dharamanil(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
IF he has the money to push himself, there is absolutely nothing bad about it.

I would prefer to vote for him than any other known person provided his manifesto is different from the regular naija I would make naira and nepa stable nonsense. It is encouraging I must confess
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Simitrendy: 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.

[b] Are you making any sense seriously [/b7]
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Simitrendy: 2:00pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.

Are you making any sense seriously
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Excuzeme: 2:04pm On May 09, 2017
Shelloween:
lol. Moving counties ke?

No1. It's COUNTRIES not COUNTIES.

No2. Singular nouns go with singular verbs while plural nouns go with plural verbs. You were wrong when you typed "YOUR MATE ARE". From the rule above, the correct one is "YOUR MATE IS" (MATE is a singular noun while IS is a singular verb). So next time, type "YOUR MATES ARE" ( MATES is a Plural noun while ARE is a plural verb)

No3. It's "Moving something to greater HEIGHTS not HEIGHT". You could however use HEIGHT, but only if you add the indefinite article "A". E.g We want to move this country to A greater HEIGHT.

No4. BRIGHT shouldn't go with VISION. You could've used CLEAR VISION etc. (your vision can never be bright) As for bright, it goes with words like future, side etc. (e.g i have a bright future etc.)

You see? I am not useless, i just taught you English.

Chai!

See shading!

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by brenister10: 2:08pm On May 09, 2017
ElsonMorali:
If youre a Nigerian, it's your right. But you need to be of age first. Second, we need to know the source of your income.

Your second point is great but the first point needs more insight please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 09, 2017
if i hear FIGHT CORRUPTION from anybody mouth again angry
thats what Buhari has been doing for nearly 3 years and we have had enough abeg
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2017
Since Macron won the french presidential election at age 39,we have had so many advocating that power must be handed over to the youths.Here comes the misnomer, did Macron emerge president because of his age?Definitely no.Macron won based on his credibility, competence,track record and capability. Gabriel Suswam was governor of Benue as a youth,James Ibori governed Delta state as a youth,Late Isiaka Adeleke governed Osun state in his thirties and of course Yakubu Gowon presided over Nigeria in his thirties,Yahaya Bello is there in kogi right now,what spectacular things did these youths achieve in office to make to make youthfulness the criteria for good leadership?We need leaders who can combine fear of God with competence,not necessarily youths. Content(competence)matters more than context(age)in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by SuperBlack: 2:20pm On May 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You see what I am talking about!!!

A young man shows the courage to contest, instead of encouraging him, you are telling him to shut up!!! Let me hear you complain about our leaders being old again!!!
How did he become a Billionaire at d age of 34? What does he know about Nigeria while living abroad? Many questions to be asked.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2017
We want youth to take over Here is one. I support you
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Excuzeme: 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
Aside "comments" on Nigerian Blogs/website and "self-made" profile on Linkedin, there is nothing much on this chap on Google or other independent Social Media.

This has nothing to do with your age, Mister.
"Yoot" is not the most important requirement/qualification of becoming a good President..... especially if we go by the level of ignorance/intelligence of our current "Yoots". undecided

Being a "Young Billionaire", without telling us how you made the billions, what your educational and work pedigree is, without telling us what you have contributed to your "locality" (place f birth, where you grew-u`p, e.t.c) in the past, while showing us a picture of yourself beside your expensive ride, does not make you even qualify to be an LGA Counsellor! ..... not to talk of becoming Nigeria's President.

BTW: One Billion Naira is just a mere Two and half million Dollars! ($2,500,000)!
It is only poor people who dont have access to foreign currency that get impressed with such amount.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
Youths would have love this guy to be our President. Let's first of all know your hustling whether you're not one of thosee old fool looters of our monies son.
We are tired of these past leaders..they don't have what it required to be a good leader at all.

If am to come out for 2presidential elections won't you vote for me?

See the guy below me...for him mind be like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by dechar(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
How did he make his money that is how I want to know?Is he the son of a corrupt politician
how you remain in poverty nobody cares to know
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] I am new here. So I'll like to know who's lalasticlala
Who are d zombies and wailers and which group i shld blong 2
How much will I be paid here due to my data wasted on nl
Will i be paid weekly or monthly

I'll like to be served my lunch by the most beautiful girl here.
I'll like seun to take me round

Let me charge my phone I'm coming back to complete the list of things I need
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by pat077: 2:31pm On May 09, 2017
yeah. We need a young and vibrant leader. But, not an untested and untrusted one
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Amisaint: 2:35pm On May 09, 2017
guy think am wella o,or you will grow slim over slim overnight.. Lols
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2017
acher:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1103494-34-year-billionaire-declares-ambition-nigerias-president.html

All these na political talk.. Tell me u would make me a fellow billionaire and i will vote for u
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by tranxo(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by neocortex: 2:51pm On May 09, 2017
Eaugusta:

Seriously I am amazed with most of the comments I saw, I tot the youths would support him considering the fact that we actually need a fresh brain to rule this country; but the reverse is what I am seeing

What matters is not him being a youth, but having fresh ideas and from
this post, I can't see any of that.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by mosez346(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2017
if did man even get good aim... what of his cabinet people like bukola saraki
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 09, 2017
jfking2005:

Please we need more of you guys to come together and rescue power from all our old re-cycling leaders.
We need fresh ideas abeg
Thank you for saying my mind. We need young men. Enough of recycling from 1960 till date. Give us back our country
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by October1960: 2:55pm On May 09, 2017
His fat face indicates he has not worked a day in his life.

Showing off a Benz with his name as license plate shows he is shallow and materialistic

How did he get his wealth?

Is it stolen money he inherited like so many spoiled arrogant children of politicians and government officials roaming Europe and America.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You see what I am talking about!!!

A young man shows the courage to contest, instead of encouraging him, you are telling him to shut up!!! Let me hear you complain about our leaders being old again!!!
Nigeria youth don't know what there want

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2017
OYA COME MAKE WE HELP YOU SPEND SOME OF THAT BILLION OF YOURS grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by bissyro(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2017
Its high time more younger Nigerians come out like this.I support you Moor.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:08pm On May 09, 2017
Bros e be like say you dey dream, our fathers never tire yet, na them still been youth
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Excuzeme: 3:14pm On May 09, 2017
tranxo:

He may be rich, but NOT wealthy.

Wealthy people don't pose with cars.

Very true!

They dont even like to be associated with showing-off.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2017
See his face sef
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:17pm On May 09, 2017
Love his ambition but he doesn't sound articulate enough
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2017
I see for president 2015... I don't understand.. did he contest in 2015 ...or the 2015 is coming
year
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:17pm On May 09, 2017
brenister10:

Your second point is great but the first point needs more insight please

Well, the Nigerian constitution pegs the age for Presidential candidature at 42, I think. (I stand to be corrected)

He's in his early 30s, so unless there's a constitutional amendment, 2019 is out of it for him.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2017
You don't need to be a billionaire ( not even in naira) to own a Mercedes in America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.