Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together (48331 Views)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by hedonistic: 7:04pm On May 08, 2017
Lol. From Michael Jackson to Iyanya.

Reminds me of girls/women/ashies forming too much levels.

When they're young and prime, they want to follow only big men with big cars. Later on, as their stock value gradually depreciates, the same girls go settle for patch patch guys and anyhow guy wey manage get small change to spare. You then wonder what happened to her 'high taste'. It's incredible how these things happen. It's called life.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by momodub: 7:06pm On May 08, 2017
What a rubbish news
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by ekensi01: 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
Thats the place of Nigerian musicians to American musicians. tears and sorrow. grin grin
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by ylaa(f): 7:10pm On May 08, 2017
N so? what r u insinuating?
Last week Trump's personal body guard: Keith Schiller, saw me off to the airport. Is it becos i no come here post the pix? Abeg next story joor shocked
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by popcykaylah(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2017
So this one na news iyanya with Micheal jackson's body guard ...the person wey post this has upstairs issues
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by dnawah(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2017
fortunarld:
A British bodyguard, Simon Newton that worked with the late king of pop, Michael Jackson was spotted with Mavin Records singer, Iyanya in London.

Iyanya who has been seen on BBC and Ben TV in London days ago shared photos with the British bodyguard who is notably remembered for accompanying the late Hip pop King to the World Music Awards, 2006.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DxaIP5l3JLg/WRCi1oO1XkI/AAAAAAAAAWc/xdNphvFrqjIXguMV5fx0zKlky_tWR0swACK4B/s320/8-78657[img]http://2.bp..com/-DxaIP5l3JLg/WRCi1oO1XkI/AAAAAAAAAWc/xdNphvFrqjIXguMV5fx0zKlky_tWR0swACK4B/s320/8-786577.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HS4NSsaUGSo/WRCi1zVy_EI/AAAAAAAAAWk/b4I3vFr6_lMekBWlYPOrlp6nCPToXuMzQCK4B/s320/9%25280%2529-787591.png[/img]

View source http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photos-iyanya-spotted-with-micheal.html
na wa o! Person the go in
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2017
Short limbs.
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
And so? Are you trying to tell us that Inyanya is the new Michael Jackson? undecided
Not even in his wildest dreams
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by enemyofprogress: 7:53pm On May 08, 2017
Na wa o, so because he snapped with a bodyguard we no go hear word again? If him come snap with Donald Trump na wetin go happen? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 08, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
And so? Are you trying to tell us that Inyanya is the new Michael Jackson? undecided

Which kind useless threads be all these ones upandan?

Chai!!!!!! Lwkmd oooooo grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy..... The irritation can clearly be felt to the bones
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 08, 2017
wen correct body guard dey ground.. inyanya go dey use fake guy.. see below for good and affordable guards..

Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by ooshinibos: 8:29pm On May 08, 2017
who approved this thread ....
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by mexxmoney: 8:40pm On May 08, 2017
It's Iyanya!!!!
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by Baroba(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2017
Abeg na who dey pursue Iyanya for London grin
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by freshinko: 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
This bullshit is way too much! I can't take it. OP come here now!!! shocked shocked
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by Dollabiz: 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by mhizAnnie(f): 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
SafeDavid:
Okay, should we RIP him in advance since the bodyguard's last client happens to be dead?

#Kiddin grin

I thought about it too...No need to apologize grin
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by SafeDavid(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2017
mhizAnnie:

I thought about it too...No need to apologize grin
This must be my lucky day..Two beautiful damsels quoted me. grin
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by Abdul124(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2017
fortunarld:
A British bodyguard, Simon Newton that worked with the late king of pop, Michael Jackson was spotted with Mavin Records singer, Iyanya in London.

Iyanya who has been seen on BBC and Ben TV in London days ago shared photos with the British bodyguard who is notably remembered for accompanying the late Hip pop King to the World Music Awards, 2006.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DxaIP5l3JLg/WRCi1oO1XkI/AAAAAAAAAWc/xdNphvFrqjIXguMV5fx0zKlky_tWR0swACK4B/s320/8-786577.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HS4NSsaUGSo/WRCi1zVy_EI/AAAAAAAAAWk/b4I3vFr6_lMekBWlYPOrlp6nCPToXuMzQCK4B/s320/9%25280%2529-787591.png[/img]

View source http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photos-iyanya-spotted-with-micheal.html
And so...
Re: Iyanya And Simon Newton, Michael Jackson's Bodyguard Spotted Together by Promise1991: 10:18pm On May 08, 2017
DollarAngel:
Iyanya is trying hard to resuscitate his career, God help him

Na waoh somebody that has makes his money still balling on deal will his roc nation.
Somepeople need paracetamol. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies Non-fan Who Said He Doesnt Like How Korede Bellos Career Ended / Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.