Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company (65302 Views)

Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / 60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by AdoraAmadi: 6:38pm On May 08, 2017
It has been gathered that a successful doctor in his 60s, pays a 'sugar baby' student £2,500 a month to keep him company, and he has even bought her an entire bar. Self-confessed "sugar baby", Ilham Chocolat, 25, is showered with gifts by her admirer and receives money in exchange for platonic dates.

Ilham is so successful she will now be giving advice on snaring sugar daddies at a special summit in London this month. Regarded as one of the best sugar babies in the business, Ilham, who lives in Bologna, Italy, met her ‘sugar daddy’ – a 60-year-old divorced doctor – when she was just 20.

DailyMail reports that Ilham, who is taking a degree in African studies at
university in Bologna, said that, after meeting him through a friend, it felt natural to keep seeing him – although their relationship has never been sexual.

Meanwhile, her 36-year-old boyfriend of eight months, who she does sleep with, is happy with her ‘job’ as a sugar baby. Although he does not pay to date her, he recently bought her a coveted Tiffany necklace for her 25th birthday.

“I’m not having sex with my sugar daddy,” she said. “He didn’t want anything physical from me. He gives me an allowance of £2,500 a month. He takes me shopping and anything I want he gets me. Whatever I want or need, I can have.

He’s bought me a diamond ring, clothes and taken me to fancy hotels.”

The doctor has also given Ilham a credit card, enabling her to spend whenever she wishes.

But his most extravagant gift, less than a year after meeting, was a bar, which he bought for her in northern Italy – allowing her to fulfil her childhood dream of being a landlady. .

“He enjoys his time with me. He said I made him feel like a small boy and full of energy," she explained. Based in Rome, she sees him bi-monthly and has even introduced him to her family – who approve of her relationship.

He has also helped her launch a charity endeavour, which involves providing washing machines to Africa.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/this-togolese-sugar-baby-gets-25k.html

Lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by femolacqua(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2017
What can i say?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 08, 2017
d man don too mke moni...him no knw wetin to use am do again

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by martyns303(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2017
Smh

35 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 08, 2017
All of that just for "company "? I'm not buying it. Either she is sleeping with him in secret or she is using some Togolese hocus pocus on him.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by doublewisdom: 6:50pm On May 08, 2017
Wow! The dream job of many Nigerian girls.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by martyns303(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2017
To the babalawo that did the mixing

355 Likes 26 Shares

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
All of that just for "company "? I'm not buying it. Either she is sleeping with him in secret or she is using some Togolese hocus pocus on him.
lol ZarZar...from now onward I'm going to call you ZarZar "The Prime Suspect"..is it okay?

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
Cool...this one no fit happen for naija o.Nothing goes for nothing ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Osezzua(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2017
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Only1mi(f): 6:57pm On May 08, 2017
He does things for her including taking her to nice hotels? To do Oh please, platonic indeed.

20 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
lol ZarZar...from now onward I'm going to call you ZarZar "The Prime Suspect"..is it okay?

Yeah but it doesn't make sense though. Plus you know some Africans & weird voodoo stuff. Not Togo alone but all over Africa. Some people can't even go to a simple job interview without smearing things they got from witchdoctors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 08, 2017
Her life , his money both can do as they please.

3 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Elmojiid(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2017
well done ma.

3 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 08, 2017
Why does she think the world wants to know about this?

5 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Eddygourdo(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
very likely the Togolese hocus-pocus
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Kondomatic(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2017
When the gods want to bless a Woman.

They will make a man mad.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah but it doesn't make sense though. Plus you know some Africans & weird voodoo stuff. Not Togo alone but all over Africa. Some people can't even go to a simple job interview without smearing things they got from witchdoctors.
yep and when you don't conform to their primitive ideologies they accuse you of trying to "act western",like wtf does that even mean
No wonder Africa is the way it is

3 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
Eddygourdo:
very likely the Togolese hocus-pocus

True. Because it makes no sense for a doctor, who is probably a logical man, to piss away his hard earned money on just company, when he could get a whole lot more for less elsewhere. It doesn't add up.
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Eddygourdo(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

True. Because it makes no sense for a doctor, who is probably a logical man, to piss away his hard earned money on just company, when he could get a whole lot more for less elsewhere. It doesn't add up.
my dear don't rule out that constant fact that alot of Mumu men are hovering about, and she has found his Mumu button. he could also be a money miss road or even on more spells that go beyond her Togolese hocus-pocus.

anyway the babe don hammer. blessed is the girl that finds a foolish man. her pockets will never run dry apparently

18 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
yep and when you don't conform to their primitive ideologies they accuse you of trying to "act western",like wtf does that even mean
No wonder Africa is the way it is

Hahaha. I know what you mean. Reminds me of a friend of mine that took her bosses to the CCMA over wage dispute. She went to the meeting with some root thingy hidden under her tongue. She won. I think these kinda things work for those who believe in them. If you use too much sense & question everything, I don't think they'd yield the same results

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2017
Eddygourdo:
my dear don't rule out that constant fact that alot of Mumu men are hovering about, and she has found his Mumu button. he could also be a money miss road or even on more spells that go beyond her Togolese hocus-pocus.

anyway the babe don hammer. blessed is the girl that finds a foolish man. her pockets will never run dry apparently

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by FisifunKododada: 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
shocked
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Goldenheart(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
grin

2500 Naira ?!?

3 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by GeneralOjukwu: 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
For that amount, I can bet this girl would suck better than a vacuum cleaner.

Hold on... Togo? No sex? Her Voodoo na certified.

8 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by ChiefSweetus: 7:52pm On May 08, 2017
++ no doubt wink
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Lexusgs430: 7:54pm On May 08, 2017
When the snail and mangoro's are plated with golden juicy drips, man go sell hin brain.....

If nah 9ja babe now, we go say nah Jazz........

1 Like

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2017
Beht in Nigeria ordinary meat pie girl gats off pant

5 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
You'd be surprised by the things white people pay for

7 Likes

Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by hardywaltz(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2017
Chuk Chuk
Re: This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company by kenx1(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
Wetin u call the Nationality TOGO!!!!!!!!!!!! and VOODOO cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.