Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue (1335 Views)

Viral Leaked Video Of Pastor Wilson And The Lady He Eats Her P!ssy (new) / I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! / The Remains Of The Corper Kennedy Who Died In Borno Leaving For His Home Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue by nineteen52(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2017
Veteran Yoruba actor, Adeshina Adesanya, also known as Pastor Ajidara is dead at the age of 63 years. He died some days ago of kidney failure. He was admitted at Mercy group of clinic, Abeokuta. Below are shot of his remains been moved to the morgue.

Re: See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue by PMWSpirit(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2017
Op, add graphic to your thread title
Re: See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue by faladeSM1132(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2017
the end of race for everyone............ always remember that your life not belong to you
Re: See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue by dahunsy(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2017
coughs**clears throat# The rich n the poor.......6feet!!!!!!
Re: See Remains Of Pastor Ajidara Before Been Moved To The Morgue by jasper83: 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
But why, why and why. @Op I think what you just posted here is very very wrong. Lets show some respect for the dead because sooner or later we will be like them. I may be wrong o, but something tells me you are the one who snapped this corpse at the morgue or close to someone who snapped it.

I just checked your profile now and you reside at Sagamu which may be where the late veteran resides because he speaks Ijebu dialect fluently during his lifetime. Please for the sake of humanity i imploy the mods to take down this dehumanizing thread. I can't just imagine the face of my loved one who just submitted to the cold hands of death go viral in the cyber space because some journalism wannabe wants to prove a point or be the first breaker of a bad news.

Finally i wish the Op that when his own time comes in which ever way either horrific or otherwise his body will be shown like this. # senselessjournalistwithoutborders

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is Not A Gold-digger / Fire Outbreak At Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso / Movie: Tragedy Girls (2017) || Deckmob.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.