Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,402 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig (530 Views)

How To Rank Fiverr Gig- 2018 Strategy / I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings / Make A Fiverr Gig Video For A Lesser Price Of #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 08, 2017
Pls help me. I have over 50 gigs yet no single order. I read somewhere that i should add videos to my gig. What apps can i use to create videos?
Re: Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig by africanman85: 6:52am On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
Pls help me. I have over 50 gigs yet no single order. I read somewhere that i should add videos to my gig. What apps can i use to create videos?
I can create a video for u for 7k
Re: Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig by Nobody: 10:01am On May 09, 2017
africanman85:
I can create a video for u for 7k
pls fear God small. 7k to create video? Jesus Christ go dey inside d video? Thanks. I'm not interested
Re: Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig by africanman85: 10:19am On May 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
pls fear God small. 7k to create video? Jesus Christ go dey inside d video? Thanks. I'm not interested
See this guy !! Do u knw wat it means to create a video ? I understand, maybe u think is just to go online and download video and put on your gig. You are not serious with Fiverr yet
Re: Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig by Nobody: 11:12am On May 09, 2017
africanman85:
See this guy !! Do u knw wat it means to create a video ? I understand, maybe u think is just to go online and download video and put on your gig. You are not serious with Fiverr yet
bro. You can go ahead and eat ur videos. I download a pc app called videoscribe and in less than 30 minutes, I've designed and uploaded my video. 7k koor.

Anyone looking for how to add fiverr videos. Download videoscribe from their site. its free.

(1) (Reply)

17 Misconceptions And Mistakes People Make About Money By Adewale. O / FIRST BANK Gariki Enugu ATM Travails. / 20 Powerful Marketing Words & Phrases That Sell Or Repel - Chopnaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.