Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City (42741 Views)

A Nice 10 Flats Of 3bedroom To Let At Ikoyi, Lagos / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City / 10 Flats For Sale At Egbeda, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2018
More painting.......

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Cjrane2: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
spyder880:
Some toilets. .......

Arrangement of the shower and toilets are somehow not proper. The back of the toilet should have been on the wall exactly where that tap is. While the tap is shifted a little inwards towards the window

The shower should be closer to the window and the floor tilted a little to guarantee that water flow out through the hole. Then the toilet is closer to the door.
This way, even if you visit the toilet without bathroom slippers, you foot will not be wet and also soil other places in the house.

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Cjrane2:

Arrangement of the shower and toilets are somehow not proper. The back of the toilet should have been on the wall exactly where that tap is. While the tap is shifted a little inwards towards the window

The shower should be closer to the window and the floor tilted a little to guarantee that water flow out through the hole. Then the toilet is closer to the door.
This way, even if you visit the toilet without bathroom slippers, you foot will not be wet and also soil other places in the house.

Ok, thanks for the critique but the floor tilt is ok as checked by me. The contract for the plumbing is done by another person, but I have been making corrections to the few places I noticed mistakes.
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Plumbing for waste.......

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Testing exterior colours. .....

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by kelvin1191(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
spyder880:
Some toilets. .......

This your shower wall will be cracked soon cos when that gate valve(stop clock)controlling the shower fails, then replacement becomes hard and destructive. The plumber should av introduced concrete shower with angle valve and flexible pipe to control the water which could easily be replaced. Also provision for heater and mixer should av been made in case the occupants could afford to install it
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2018
kelvin1191:

This your shower wall will be cracked soon cos when that gate valve(stop clock)controlling the shower fails, then replacement becomes hard and destructive. The plumber should av introduced concrete shower with angle valve and flexible pipe to control the water which could easily be replaced. Also provision for heater and mixer should av been made in case the occupants could afford to install it

Plumbing of this house was done by another person who refused to come and see me when I requested him to. I had a lot of complaints but he only wants to speak to me on phone while his boys worked on site. Our client hired him and he believes he is only answerable to him and not me.

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Timtol(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
kelvin1191:

Most times issues and faults are from client not the supervising architect nor the engineer.
Well,architecture and criticism are not separable.
Spyder880's Response should be clear enough though.

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by kelvin1191(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Very good of the owner choosing the plumber. He will bear the cost of maintenance

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2018
The road leading to this house, we have been working on it. .......

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2018
We have started painting balconies. .....

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Dremca(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Does the road get flooded when it rains?
spyder880:
The road leading to this house, we have been working on it. .......
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Dremca:
Does the road get flooded when it rains?

No, I wanted to have a high level of filling because the road gets eroded when water flows on it.

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by educhigo: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
please urgent answer needed,can i use stone for lintel and pillars in a bungalow?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Service chambers for waste.......

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2018
Starting with external painting.......

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Balconies and window hoods........

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Rounding up works on the back fence, I did a protruded fence column here......

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2018
Fence cap casting with concrete. ......

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by megacontrol(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2018
that will probably be passed down to tenants

kelvin1191:
Very good of the owner choosing the plumber. He will bear the cost of maintenance

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Plumber ready to complete the piping to the soakaway tank.

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rain is really holding up painting work here. Watching weather report for tomorrow. .......

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
More balconies painted......

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2018
We restarted painting this house this week as the weather report is giving us three clear, sunny days.

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 12:39am On Aug 29, 2018
A balcony. .....

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Fence dressing. .........

1 Like

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by OreMI22: 4:43am On Aug 30, 2018
How many balconies does this house have?

Some are made with steel and others were cement sculptures. Is it front and back balconies in every apartment?
Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by spyder880(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2018
OreMI22:
How many balconies does this house have?

Some are made with steel and others were cement sculptures. Is it front and back balconies in every apartment?

Welcome Oga, this house has two balconies on each flat, one front and one at the back. The materials used on it is as directed by the owner of the house. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by OreMI22: 2:18am On Aug 31, 2018
spyder880:

Welcome Oga, this house has two balconies on each flat, one front and one at the back. The materials used on it is as directed by the owner of the house. Thanks.

Thanks for the explanation. Now the riddle is solved, I used to think it was just one balcony. But the difference startled me.

Wow, this is truly a luxury flat! Houses with two balconies are always better because there is always a second place for kids to sit and play ludo or snake and ladder games. Or like me that read for my jamb in the back balcony of my parents flat because there was never electricity to illuminate the house. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
I just went through this thread from begining to the end. i was not just startled i was dumbfounded. money dey this life. i was looking for estimate of small 3 bedroom flat and this thread came up. Kudos to the cotractor and the owner. OP remember to put the total budget in first page as u stated b4.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Samsung AC Price In 2015 Vs 2024 / Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.