Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,704 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

"I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (24930 Views)

Igbo Presidency Waste Of Time, Won’t End Biafra Agitation — Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo Will Die For Condemning Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2017
bilazego:

The break of Nigeria is inevitable. it's just a question of time.

Because Nnamdi kanu said so?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by AnanseK(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Sunnycliff:

Can a vegetable talk?

When a vegetable throws you in to prison, what would you call yourself?

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by olasupoolabode(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
It is allowed but do it in a civilised way. Not by hoisting the flag and printing of Biafra currency within another sovereign state.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by bilazego(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Because Nnamdi kanu said so?
Nnamdi Kanu of yesterday? no, facts on ground says so
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by bilazego(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2017
aybabz101:

i support the restructuring idea. like i do say, d best development happened to nigeria wen we were practicing regional system of government. if we can get dat back, it will put pressure on states and region to develop demslves, reduse tribal issues and effective governance

Those who are against restructuring are actually working against the unity and progress of the country

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Bekimbo(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2017
Just got out of 3 months ban though
To the useless mod if you like ban me for 6 months it will not change the fact that Mohamed Buhari a dictator who in 1983
overthrew a democratically elected government and thereby committed treason is a child rapist,a terrorist and believe me he is very close to G,I mean very close

3 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by danyaril2yahoo: 11:25am On May 09, 2017
Did i hear you well,That pmb was able to tame Nnamdi kanu? Where's Buhari now?pmb vow that kanu will not be release,what later happen? Power pass power,the spiritual control the physical thing.
HITdemUP:
It seems he got allergic to Kuje watery beans while in detention . Let him continue with his politically motivated agitation. It will only do him more harm than good. He's still under surveilance. BUHARI was able to tame him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Bekimbo(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2017
mynd1:
Ain't u ashamed that a "vegetable " is ruling over ur sorry ass?

Does it change the fact that your lovely Buhari is very sick and will soon die

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jswagg4(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2017
HITdemUP:
It seems he got allergic to Kuje watery beans while in detention . Let him continue with his politically motivated agitation. It will only do him more harm than good. He's still under surveilance. BUHARI was able to tame him. cheesy

His will has been broken. His Psychology weakened. Its too obvious this wasn't the same Kanu that was arrested. His just keeping up appearances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Butterworth: 11:41am On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

Stop brandishing your deplorable free education in public, USSR was communist and they became broke so the alliance was broken along sustainability lines, also the cold war was fought and Russia was defeated, which one does your Biafra wish to fight? cold war, civil war or total annihilation? take your pick!!

Are you afraid of living without the Igbos sharing same geographical location with your sorry self?

Who cares if they are communist or whatever, the main point here is that they were once United as one unless your fear of loosing the IGBOS won't allow you acknowledge that obvious fact.

Even your Pseudo sophisticated education is of no help to you in realising that this is 21st century, you don't need to deploy weapon of mass destruction to actualize an independent state.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by AnanseK(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2017
Dinobi77:
I really don't get it, some group of people say they want out of this unworkable contraption, some people are here killing themselves saying over their dead bodies, k so shall it be. Are you proud being in this entity created by d British where while nations re progressing, it doesn't? All we re asking, let's v a referendum n if majority say no, we will bury d agitation for now, but majority want Biafra.

Simple isn't it? I will advise you on what to do.

1. Withdraw all Ministers , senators and Reps who are Igbos from Abuja.
2. Withdraw all police,Military, para- military and federal civil servants that are Igbos.
3. Withdraw all IPob students in all federal institutions .
4. Let all iPob traders in Alaba Market and in all Markets in lagos, in Ibadan, in Kano, in Kaduna , in Abuja and in Port Harcourt and in all parts of Nigeria close shop and move to the SE.
5. Let all those excellent sportsmen and women that are representing Nigeria withdraw and move to Enugu.
6. Let all the judges including the CJN and all academics withdraw their services and move eastwards
7. Let everybody who is iPob send back their green passport to the federal passport office.

If you can carry out only these 7 activities very well, then we will begin to think you are serious and we may even sit and discuss the matter. If you cannot do these 7 activities then you are not serious. If You just want to continue to be a nuisance and irritating blackmailers with no balls, you should just shut up and learn to be good citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:46am On May 09, 2017
jpphilips:

How soon? when your leader doesn't know how and where? two things will happen soon, either you get educated along the line or the Nigerian government cures your ignorance by force, the choice is always yours.

If my wife wants a divorce, first i will call her for reconciliation. If she rejects that, i will remember her about our kids and the dangers it will put on them if she proceed. I will tell her know about the advantages and of course heavy disadvantages. If she refuses, that means i have a slave in my house and will do best to set her free. If she goes and remembers her mistakes she will return home and be on her knees begging for reconciliation. It is obvious that 98% of Ibos does not want to be part of Nigeria again. Even fought war for it. Why is it that Nigeria does not want them to go. Sometimes i wonder. They are always afraid of the name Biafra. Apart from me been a Biafran man, i think it is more better for Nigeria to divide into 3. Hausas are muslims and respect their religion to the core. The will be able to introduce their Sharia believe in the government and have a just government. I think sharia sentences anyone that steal to death and other strict Muslim laws. They will be a great Nation. Biafrans had a different belief for a just government and will introduce their method and will be a great nation as well. We been together cannot make it happen. Nigeria is worse now than when it was amalgamated and it will continue to get worse until revolution. This revolution is to split.

3 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Smeago007(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2017
We are not Nigerians

See a clearer perspective
On why Nnamdi KANU is embarking on this journey
Why he proclaims Judaism

Its our pride
Its our history
Its our heritage

I am an isrealite in dispora
Judaism is my religion from birth

Google the linage of the Igbo's

Before talking trash

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by comrChris(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
You are annoying
mynd1:
DSS and Buratai Boys should do the needful joor!

I will always love PMB for showing Ipods that u don't threatened a northern president!

The id*iot was arrested for 2years and nothing happened,infact it lead to killing of his tribe men more!
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2017
olasupoolabode:
It is allowed but do it in a civilised way. Not by hoisting the flag and printing of Biafra currency within another sovereign state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by DeadlyViper000: 12:39pm On May 09, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
Nigger sounding so boring already.
[/s]
Better than some people who supports fulani herdsmen instead of his people

What a forking shame grin

Cc
LionDeLeo

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by RosaConsidine: 1:47pm On May 09, 2017
I do like where he said he doesn't want to wait till he gets to heaven to experience freedom. That's a quote for ages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by pacino26(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2017
Realret70:

Certainly if hr was serious let him learn from the Mandela experience,but just 2 years he us shouting in jail,we already have pictures of him in a gathering with more than 1o people by the time we re-arrest him its then he will know thatbhe was actually notbfree when he agreed tibthe terms we gave him

While in prison he was an AVATAR of the Biafra struggle. He could talk to his crowd from the courtroom or grant press interviews from the prison walls. Now he count next to a toddler, so what is he really not giving up when he gave it all UP by stepping out of Kuje?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2017
okochaik:

If my wife wants a divorce, first i will call her for reconciliation. If she rejects that, i will remember her about our kids and the dangers it will put on them if she proceed. I will tell her know about the advantages and of course heavy disadvantages. If she refuses, that means i have a slave in my house and will do best to set her free. If she goes and remembers her mistakes she will return home and be on her knees begging for reconciliation. It is obvious that 98% of Ibos does not want to be part of Nigeria again. Even fought war for it. Why is it that Nigeria does not want them to go. Sometimes i wonder. They are always afraid of the name Biafra. Apart from me been a Biafran man, i think it is more better for Nigeria to divide into 3. Hausas are muslims and respect their religion to the core. The will be able to introduce their Sharia believe in the government and have a just government. I think sharia sentences anyone that steal to death and other strict Muslim laws. They will be a great Nation. Biafrans had a different belief for a just government and will introduce their method and will be a great nation as well. We been together cannot make it happen. Nigeria is worse now than when it was amalgamated and it will continue to get worse until revolution. This revolution is to split.

Nigeria is not your wife!! 98%? seriously? because kids spend their holidays on Nairaland or perhaps the illiterates at onitsha and Aba are exercising their freedom of speech? get a grip on yourself and face reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2017
Butterworth:

Are you afraid of living without the Igbos sharing same geographical location with your sorry self?

Who cares if they are communist or whatever, the main point here is that they were once United as one unless your fear of loosing the IGBOS won't allow you acknowledge that obvious fact.

Even your Pseudo sophisticated education is of no help to you in realising that this is 21st century, you don't need to deploy weapon of mass destruction to actualize an independent state.

Why should i be afraid? does Igbos feed, clothe and shelter me? that should be the basic human needs i suppose? There is no point to make when you build your future on an illustration that compares apples with oranges, the only tool you require to measure appropriately is sound education and that is what most of you lack.
Believing that a retard like Nnamdi kanu will actualize an independent state is where i think you should be loaned to Ghana on hire purchase.
What has kanu done before and now that remotely suggest that over statement of yours. Even if you grew up without brains, you should know where to borrow one by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by seguntijan(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2017
Failed promises and "Bloody Wealth" end results
1. Ojukwu started it, his senseless war gulped over 2M Ibos, destroyed businesses and infrastructures, Himself and family have anyways been in the elite class till date.
2. Uwazuruike took over the batton, did his initial gra gra with lots of swags, innocent followers without directions ended their lives for MASSOB, today the struggle is over and his family's wealthy status has been achieved.
3. Kanu seeing all of these as a member floated IPOB with technology, solicited for funds all over the world with a promise to give them Biafra, many youths were brainwashed, lots of bloods were wasted as usual
Today, Kanu has a genuine reason for his contributors, ofcourse 2 years imprisonment by PMB is enough reason for Ibos in diaspora to forfeit their Biafra liberation investments on Kanu, the results are , No Biafra, no IPOB, yes Judaism, Kanu is now popular and would move into the elite class with high profile political back ups. The followers are the ones losing.
4. Tomorrow, Xyz who may be afraid of poverty and seeking for notice would definitely take over from Kanu, the Bible said once false prophets rise up, there must be followers and the circle continues to infinity.
In all of these, the activities of few selfish individuals have brought about political misalignment, hatred, infrastructural decay and economic instability to the people of ndi-ibo.
My people, the game is over, the world itself is looking for synergy in all facets of human lives. The earlier we appreciate our own and love own country the better for us all
# OneNigeria # Wewarnedyou #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by oladoja1(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2017
what's kanu saying, who is kanu self? our oni Kuje of kuje kingdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by toye440: 2:44pm On May 09, 2017
foolish ppl they desire Biafra with Lagos as capital, Ah aje kun iya le o je .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Chimarcel: 2:52pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:
When they​ say freedom I wondered: are they in bondage?

If by this age of yours you still don't understand the meaning of freedom, then I think you have all it takes to enter the Guinness record book as THE WORLD BIGGEST FOOL. Pls think about it, it could be your only chance to be famous.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by nurex01(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2017
Chimarcel:

If by this age of yours you still don't understand the meaning of freedom, then I think you have all it takes to enter the Guinness record book as THE WORLD BIGGEST FOOL. Pls think about it, it could be your only chance to be famous.

U can't librate from Nigeria. Try it and u commit TREASON. U HAD BETTER THINK TWICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2017
HITdemUP:
Thank God President Buhari is out of the scene,so no issue of conspiracy theory will creep in when the courts decide to revoke his bail.
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2017
kernel501:

I feel sorry for you, are you begging us or forcing us to be part of Nigeria?
No one ever begged anyone to remain in Nigeria,even the man I believe carries a britico passport all we Nigerians are saying you can't take what is not yours all the the territory and land east of the Niger belongs to the Federal Republic of Nigeria you can go to the Hague or New york to ask the United Nations to show you the global survey map of the world, the part of the South East that did not belong to Nigeria was given to cameroun by the same U.N so what land is this kanu of a joker talking about?the day this joker realizes his dream,Israel will seize to be a country since the world global survey approved by the UN is invalid and isreal becomes Palestine again?it will never work,how is the clown sure that his so called igbo land is not in Gabon,Equatorial Guinea or Cameroun?
Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by Fucktensei: 3:47pm On May 09, 2017
Nnamdi KANU! TERROR OF ALL SLAVES OF LUGARD

Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2017
seguntijan:
Failed promises and "Bloody Wealth" end results
1. Ojukwu started it, his senseless war gulped over 2M Ibos, destroyed businesses and infrastructures, Himself and family have anyways been in the elite class till date.
2. Uwazuruike took over the batton, did his initial gra gra with lots of swags, innocent followers without directions ended their lives for MASSOB, today the struggle is over and his family's wealthy status has been achieved.
3. Kanu seeing all of these as a member floated IPOB with technology, solicited for funds all over the world with a promise to give them Biafra, many youths were brainwashed, lots of bloods were wasted as usual
Today, Kanu has a genuine reason for his contributors, ofcourse 2 years imprisonment by PMB is enough reason for Ibos in diaspora to forfeit their Biafra liberation investments on Kanu, the results are , No Biafra, no IPOB, yes Judaism, Kanu is now popular and would move into the elite class with high profile political back ups. The followers are the ones losing.
4. Tomorrow, Xyz who may be afraid of poverty and seeking for notice would definitely take over from Kanu, the Bible said once false prophets rise up, there must be followers and the circle continues to infinity.
In all of these, the activities of few selfish individuals have brought about political misalignment, hatred, infrastructural decay and economic instability to the people of ndi-ibo.
My people, the game is over, the world itself is looking for synergy in all facets of human lives. The earlier we appreciate our own and love own country the better for us all
# OneNigeria # Wewarnedyou #
You need an award for your write up, excellent piece,BIG KUDOS to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Met Akpabio 20 Times To Stop His Defection- Enoidem / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.