Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:29 PM

7 Things Women Secretly Do But Would Never Admit To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Things Women Secretly Do But Would Never Admit To (430 Views)

COVID-19: Six Private Hospitals In Lagos Secretly Treating Patients Revealed -SR / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR / 7 Things You Should Avoid Sharing With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Secretly Do But Would Never Admit To by Taphealth247(m): 7:29am On May 09, 2017
Ladies, we can almost all agree…there are habits we all deem embarrassing, but in reality, they’re actually very common. These are things we can get away with in the privacy of our own homes, cars, and offices, but also in the biggest crowds of people — if we’re sneaky. We are all human and we’ve gotta get by somehow. So, now that cats out of the bag, girls. But it’s okay. I get it, and I’m assuming the rest of us get it, too.

I’ve found there are some habits that occur more often among women, after speaking with a few brave ladies. Guaranteeing these women would remain anonymous, they listed off some of their tendencies at rapid fire, while others smiled and nodded in a blushing agreement. Check out what they said and why these habits can be looked at as common secrets.... continue reading >>>https://taphealth24.com/2017/05/08/7-things-women-secretly-do-but-would-never-admit-to/

(1) (Reply)

Medical Facial, Chemical Peel And Foot Detoxification - Best Skin Care Treatment / Joy As Son Presumed Dead And Buried Returns Home To His Family (video, Photos) / .uuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.