Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,607 members, 7,975,366 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

Use My Sendy Mail Server + SMTP To Drive Thousands Of Traffic To Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use My Sendy Mail Server + SMTP To Drive Thousands Of Traffic To Your Site (468 Views)

Yahoo Mail Server Is Down / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / How To Drive Thousands Of Visitors From Quora To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use My Sendy Mail Server + SMTP To Drive Thousands Of Traffic To Your Site by klosety45: 8:39am On May 09, 2017
i have a sendy mail server with well funish SMTP Relays that can send 100,000 emails every 2 mins. All automatic and can be scheduled. If you are looking to drive traffic to your blog or site for marketing purpose then this can satisfy your customer retention or if you are looking to profit from adsense this can also help your adsense earnings. Strictly mail server + smtp sending, we have nigeria email and usa, canada and brazil. All fresh. If you are looking to use my service whatsapp or message:

(1) (Reply)

Sold out / I Need An Expert Webmaster Or Web Programmer / I Need A Joomla Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.