Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,663 members, 7,948,513 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Antonio Conte Says Chelsea Deserves To Win The Premier League - Sportlineng - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Says Chelsea Deserves To Win The Premier League - Sportlineng (383 Views)

Conte Says I Do Let Morata Marry My Daughter! / FOOTBALL: Conte Says Barkley Rumour Is Ridiculous / Philippe Coutinho ‘says Yes’ To Joining Barcelona? - Sportlineng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Says Chelsea Deserves To Win The Premier League - Sportlineng by Sportlineng: 10:45am On May 09, 2017
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has claimed that his side deserves to win the Premier League this season having moved to within one win of the title.

Tottenham Hotspur‘s defeat at the hands of West Ham United on Friday allowed Chelsea to move seven points clear at the top of the table with only three games of the season remaining courtesy of a 3-0 victory over Middlesbrough this evening.

Chelsea can now wrap up the second title in the space of three years by beating West Bromwich Albion on Friday, and Conte is eager to wrap it up as soon as possible.

“We must be pleased. It was a great performance, my players showed commitment, work rate for three important points,” the Italian told BBC Sport.

Read the full story: https://www.sportlineng.com/2017/05/09/antonio-conte-deserve-win-premier-league/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Palm Tree / Roma To Consider Bid For Real Madrid Midfielder Mateo Kovacic / Alonso Is Delighted To Retire At The Top Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.