Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) (33523 Views)

Dibia Obinna: Kenya Deports Nigerian Man Over Drug, Human Trafficking (Photo) / Chukwuemeka Ekwonna Bags 14 Years In Jail For Sex Trafficking (photo) / Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2017
win2kwire:
instead of sending this ibo piece of sh .t to firing squad they are going to feed him forever.

ibo people, the number one disgrace to Nigeria!

undesirable elements

go ask Indonesian people what they do to ibos

I will send a letter to the Cambodian government and police next week about ibos, if they don't already know

Coolgent:
Nigerian man Chukwuemeka Ibe, 35.
Why not kill him instead of wasting your country resources in feeding him for many years

As much as a bullet to the head will be faster/cheaper to get rid of these animals.... Being locked up a in jail, while being used as a biatch, and daily raped (until you die), certainly aint better than death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2017
timilehin007:
Ibe listen to me carefully ehnn you have nothing to worry about.. This is a movement from us we have developed Yemen, Philippines, Vietnam and now we don't want Cambodia to be left out... with the last drop of our blood we must not stop till we make sure we develop the whole world even if it cost our lives. We are ipod and this is how we roll...
[ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yoruba's are like black Americans you can't engage them in verbal war and come out with any honour left in you,this is just too much na grin grin

IPOD warriors be like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by giftedben: 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Nkita rachaa gi anya
You are a disgrace
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by giftedben: 9:43pm On May 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Any Igbo man that look straight into fellow igbo eyes and speak the truth they all are afraid to speak to themselves is an Afonja.
Afonjas must be very talented.

The problem with Afonja people is that they don't want to hear the truth when it steers them on the face. A Romanian was caught with drugs and a Nigerian was arrested in a hotel because he was waiting for a delivery.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by ProWalker: 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
giftedben:

The problem with Afonja people is that they don't want to hear the truth when it steers them on the face. A Romanian was caught with drugs and a Nigerian was arrested in a hotel because he was waiting for a delivery.

Which nonsense truth'? The way Igbo drug mules have been using teenage Asian girls to distribute drugs while at the same time fuccking them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by giftedben: 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Which nonsense truth'? The way Igbo drug mules have been using teenage Asian girls to distribute drugs while at the same time fuccking them?

Give me evidence and I will tell how Yoruba's have been damaging the image of this country with cyber crimes.
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by ProWalker: 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
giftedben:

Give me evidence and I will tell how Yoruba's have been damaging the image of this country with cyber crimes.

Asians police know Ibos, not for any good reason though
Shameless people
Tuaaaaah. Spit on you all
Nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
kuuljay:
[ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yoruba's are like black Americans you can't engage them in verbal war and come out with any honour left in you,this is just too much na grin grin

IPOD warriors be like
Like peak, it is in us grin
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by lanchy: 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
Bastard tribe of drug traffickers!
Re: Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by nancyshoes(f): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
omo this guy don killme with laugh,,,you mean those that are free is in JAIL,,that line will make a good NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT,you are hired bro,,call me
dangotesmummy:
The judge was quite lenient with him.in some countries like China,India or Arab countries that hate Nigerians it's death sentence

At least he will see free food and accommodation for life,make new friends and all only difference is that his freedom is already taken from him.he won't work or fok for the rest of his life

I think that's a fair bargain. It's better than either death sentence,being imprisoned in Nigeria or even been free in Nigeria because even the ones that are free are in jail.indebted to bills etc for the rest of their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Dares Armed Pakistani Police To Shoot Them, As Fights Breaks Out / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo / One Chance Attack Witnessed Live In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.