Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,018 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together (69053 Views)

Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by divinelove(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
akraym:
Lol, I laugh anytime I read Jay Jay influence ronaldiho style of play.

me too Jay jay dt cant win African best even for once
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by tuscani: 4:51pm On May 09, 2017
fortifiedng:
NICE

BUT E BE LIKE SE RONALDINHO DON ADJUST HIM TEETH OOH

(RONALDBINGO)

lalasticlala come see your guyz
you mean eyin ronaldo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by AreaFada2: 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
akraym:
It is not impossible you know. JJ's skills on the ball back in 1992 in Frankfurt was was well known worldwide. His dribbling

Ronaldinho did not begin senior squad gamel at Gremio until 1998.

See this German goal of the year 1993 by Okocha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAfjO4gsGr8

It was shown in most international channels then. With the Samba dance, he could have been Brazilian.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Joeteik: 5:20pm On May 09, 2017
too much sauce
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Daphresh: 5:46pm On May 09, 2017
yourexcellency:
Is Okocha now a member of APC? taking pictures everywhere
smileyWhat's the full meaning of APC again? wink
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Laple0541(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
akraym:

Person no fit play with you!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2017
MDG007:

long ago, he did. surgery

When was that?

Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Drienzia: 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

It is not impossible you know. JJ's skills on the ball back in 1992 in Frankfurt was was well known worldwide. His dribbling

Ronaldinho did not begin senior squad gamel at Gremio until 1998.

See this German goal of the year 1993 by Okocha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAfjO4gsGr8

It was shown in most international channels then. With the Samba dance, he could have been Brazilian.
simple question, Okacha and ronaldinho, who sabi ball pass?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by buffalowings4: 6:23pm On May 09, 2017
thunderbabs:

You beta tel ya coach or manager to buy a player wey geh teeth lyk Ronaldinho, Ronaldo de lima, and Suarez....any football player wit deir kind of teeth dey dey outstanding

Haha

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Timoleon(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2017
pavy:

arugbo ojor...

ancient of days...I hail thee

weh done sir!

Lol Bros I hail u back o...didn't really watch him play live o but u used to watch his videos on YouTube.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Timoleon(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2017
Adewalefae:
u knw am? I bet u no knw am

Dude don't be Ignorant! I do know him. However, if I didnt, I could claim I do and just check Google for info.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by guychidile: 6:46pm On May 09, 2017
influential trio in football,I salute you.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by IbBarham(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2017
I Wonder how PSG would be when they were together
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by masglobalcon: 7:06pm On May 09, 2017
ndukog35:
The best of the best
This guy I quoted is a thief. He says he will sell 5gb mtn data for 1.5 k. Na lie o. Ole. He is scamming people up and down.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Timmy301(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2017
akraym:
Then U Kip Lauqhinq.......Cos Weneva Okocha Do The Skills On The Traininq Ground.....Ronaldinho Practice And Do It On The Pitch
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by AreaFada2: 7:36pm On May 09, 2017
Drienzia:
simple question, Okacha and ronaldinho, who sabi ball pass?
That is very funny.

So you mean Zidane, Ronaldo senior, Ronaldo Portuguese, Marco Van Basten, Maradona and Pele were not inspired by older players? shocked shocked

I know Ronaldo of Madrid said people like Luis Figo & Eusubio inspired him.

Wouldn't Ronaldo be rated higher than both Figo & Eusubio today?

Even if you assume that Ronaldinho sabi ball pass Okocha, does it mean that Okocha couldn't have influenced him when growing up in football?

Even practically when JJ & Ronaldinho were at PSG, Ronaldihno had this party life style but Okocha was already a married and settled man. Ronadinho was fresh from Gremio in Brazil whereas Okocha had already spent 10 years in European football. Do you think Okocha would not have given him tips on succeeding in European football, learning from Okocha's own possible early mistakes? Ronadihno went on to spend around 5 years of excellent football with Barcelona after PSG.

These things are not so black & white as you think.

Many players become greater than those who inspired them.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by chidiebere123(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2017
And yet his the FA chairman of Delta state. And nothing is being done abt Delta state football improvement... Just moving frm one country to another enjoying himself.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by uju22(f): 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
Legends themselves
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Drienzia: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
AreaFada2:
That is very funny.

So you mean Zidane, Ronaldo senior, Ronaldo Portuguese, Marco Van Basten, Maradona and Pele were not inspired by older players? shocked shocked

I know Ronaldo of Madrid said people like Luis Figo & Eusubio inspired him.

Wouldn't Ronaldo be rated higher than both Figo & Eusubio today?

Even if you assume that Ronaldinho sabi ball pass Okocha, does it mean that Okocha couldn't have influenced him when growing up in football?

Even practically when JJ & Ronaldinho were at PSG, Ronaldihno had this party life style but Okocha was already a married and settled man. Ronadinho was fresh from Gremio in Brazil whereas Okocha had already spent 10 years in European football. Do you think Okocha would not have given him tips on succeeding in European football, learning from Okocha's own possible early mistakes? Ronadihno went on to spend around 5 years of excellent football with Barcelona after PSG.

These things are not so black & white as you think.

Many players become greater than those who inspired them.
I appreciate the way u countered my ques with points ... so unlike the average nairaland whom responds to any quote with the phrase..."You fool" "idiot" etc

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by lummy247: 8:22pm On May 09, 2017
Legendary legends! £
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by elpochas: 8:45pm On May 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Senior men

Teacher and pupil

Don't know Valdarama tho
u b indomie generation na.ask of d pass master himself.d best columbia number 10
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by theDEVILisHERE: 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
They where from the era of Naturally gifted expressive, inventive and creative genius footballers.
Not this era of over trained, unexpressive routine, bland, 3 dimensional artificial machines
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Noaril(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2017
do anyone else notice DAT Carlos glory is of 6years interval?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2017
elpochas:
u b indomie generation na.ask of d pass master himself.d best columbia number 10
Because I don't know him doesn't make me indomie. Maybe I picked interest in football just recently. Isn't that possible ?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by theDEVILisHERE: 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Senior men

Teacher and pupil

Don't know Valdarama tho

Valdarama was one of the best midfielders and no 10s of the 90s/early

A Valdarama at his best would put every current midfielder on earth to shame.
Easily outclassed

Late 80's to early 2000's (specifically 2004) had the best collection of talented and Gifted footballers the world would ever see in football

Most top players where at the same level talent wise
World fooballer and other awards were just based on those who performed best at tournaments
But in terms of skill, technique and genius ability most top players then could go toe to toe with each other

Individual gifted players especially midfielders was at an all time high

My favorites remain
Boban, Francheskoli, Roberto baggio, Dona doni, Fenando Redondo, dejan savicevic (best dribbler of all time), prosineski, Rui costa (my favorite), Alvaro Recoba, Djalminha (favorite Brazilian player), Duharazu, Nuno Capucho

These guys made football an Art
Now it is a Artificial
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 09, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

Valdarama was one of the best midfielders and no 10s of the 90s/early

A Valdarama at his best would put every current midfielder on earth to shame.
Easily outclassed

Late 80's to early 2000's (specifically 2004) had the best collection of talented and Gifted footballers the world would ever see in football

Most top players where at the same level talent wise
World fooballer and other awards were just based on those who performed best at tournaments
But in terms of skill, technique and genius ability most top players then could go toe to toe with each other

Individual gifted players especially midfielders was at an all time high

My favorites remain
Boban, Francheskoli, Roberto baggio, Dona doni, Fenando Redondo, dejan savicevic (best dribbler of all time), prosineski, Rui costa (my favorite), Alvaro Recoba, Djalminha (favorite Brazilian player), Duharazu, Nuno Capucho

These guys made football an Art
Now it is a Science
Thanks for the information.

I 100% agree with you on the bold. Back then there was so much talents. Many talented and skillfyll players everywhere. Even in Nigeria. But now, its more of hard work than talent. That's why the gap between those at the top and those next to them is very wide. The gap between Messi/Ronaldo and those next to them is so wide

Football now is more like athletics now lol. That's why technically gifted and talented players like Fabregas cannot bench players like Matic
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by theDEVILisHERE: 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Thanks for the information.

I 100% agree with you on the bold. Back then there was so much talents. Many talented and skillfyll players everywhere. Even in Nigeria. But now, its more of hard work than talent. That's why the gap between those at the top and those next to them is very wide. The gap between Messi/Ronaldo and those next to them is so wide

Football now is more like athletics now lol. That's why technically gifted and talented players like Fabregas cannot bench players like Matic

It's the microwave shortcut mentality
The franchise American sports format which football copied there by handing over its soul to business morgules who veiw everything through their 1 dimensional capitalist mindset

The soul of the game is almost gone (would be gone when people like Wengar retire)

Once your soul is gone u become robotic

This is why current format is in favour of Athletes over Artists
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

It's the microwave shortcut mentality
The franchise American sports format which football copied there by handing over its soul to business morgules who veiw everything through their 1 dimensional capitalist mindset

The soul of the game is almost gone (would be gone when people like Wengar retire)

Once your soul is gone u become robotic

This is why current format is in favour of Athletes over Artists
Wow! You've said it all, it's soul it's almost gone, all we have now are just business men
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by internet: 11:05pm On May 09, 2017
Make una no mind that thief wey say him get fix draw ooo. Na thief, scam, 419. Na editing work him dey do. Who dash am correct score. Na ph him dey stay. Na thief.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together by theDEVILisHERE: 11:14pm On May 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! You've said it all, it's soul it's almost gone, all we have now are just business men

Business men are not just d problem
The type of business men is the problem

This ones are just intreasted in a return in investments and their branding
forgetting that there is a natural flow to things that must be kept else the system loses it's originality and authenticity

Potential cannot be transformed into talent and talent into genius when young player are not allowed to evolve organically with their own natural authentic unique flair/style
Rather they are beaten into tactical shape so early in their youth that they lose their naturalness, hence striping them of the flair that comes with the natural evolution of ones football development

This why they don't deliver basic things like passing, ball control etc with the skill, grace, guile and finesse of a true master

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / DSTV Not Broadcasting Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Rematch / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.