Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

'I Was Busted While Trying To Hide My Bump At Banky W's Introduction' -- Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Was Busted While Trying To Hide My Bump At Banky W's Introduction' -- Toolz (525 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Toolz Pregnancy Celebrated At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Was Busted While Trying To Hide My Bump At Banky W's Introduction' -- Toolz by TunezMediaTV: 12:47pm On May 09, 2017
Days ago, Toolz announced she’s expecting a baby with her Captain Husband, Tunde Demuren. The OAP has revealed that she apparently, wanted to keep “hiding-the-bump”, but it failed.

She explained that she really wanted to hide the bump at Banky W’s introduction ceremony, but it failed, so they just decided to announce it that day, before someone else broke the news. She wrote:

“So on Saturday morning I was trying to figure out how to hide my bump with L’osban when @bankywellington says ‘Why not just announce it today?…you can just post a pic of both of you saying #TreeADem. I’m like during your intro, won’t that be much?

Anyhow much later I walk into the venue and 2 people looked me up and down and said congratulations – operation hide-the-bump failed.

So long story short, we quickly decided to take a pic and announce things our way.”

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/i-was-busted-while-trying-to-hide-my.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'I Was Busted While Trying To Hide My Bump At Banky W's Introduction' -- Toolz by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
trying to hide a pregnancy with a body tight dress?! Yes she is fat but even a blind man could see that she was pregnant. This gal should at least try to come up with lies that make sense.
Re: 'I Was Busted While Trying To Hide My Bump At Banky W's Introduction' -- Toolz by Friedyokes: 1:20pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
trying to hide a pregnancy with a body tight dress?! Yes she is fat but even a blind man could see that she was pregnant. This gal should at least try to come up with lies that make sense.
SECONDED!!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Okowa Welcome’s Efe, The Big Brother Naija Winner / Omoni Oboli Opens Up About The Death Of Her Father / Davido Expresses Love For His Daughters,prints Their Names On His Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.