Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,906 members, 7,938,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day (6586 Views)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / I Hate Valentine's Day / Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day by killacam(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2007
WORD! DIZ SHOWS DAT U JUSS AN ASS,SIMPLE AND SHORT ASS.GO FIND SOMETHING DOIN! LAZY ASS.
KILLA DIPSET ALLDAY NO HOMO
Re: Valentine's Day by Douzy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2007
Such nuisance! Why am I even trying to respond? Ok, Mr. Killa Wannabe, as from now on, you are non-existent (auto-annihilated), as far as I'm concerned. I've already given you too much attention than you are rather worth giving.

Back to Valentine's Day!
Re: Valentine's Day by jaybaby(f): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2007
Buha
Re: Valentine's Day by atangiri(f): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2007
would love to have a lovely valetine's day but dont have a guy who could make it up to my needs.wishing others Happy valentine's day.
Re: Valentine's Day by jaybaby(f): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2007
Must U celebrate it with a GUY? angry
Re: Valentine's Day by femland: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2007
Whaw oooo, u guys are lucky ooooooooooo. i dont even have one to spend my Val with cause am still lookin unto God & for those of u that has cheers grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day by babycool(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2007
Douzy:

Well, afrikangal, not every babe in ABJ is a hooker, neither have all of them lost the sense of the value of womanhood, like the ones I see when I go past the Grand Mirage. Again, not all of the babes here are gold-diggers, like some I've come across. So, it's no mess up if babycool aint got no guy yet, after all, the playas (including the so-called married ones) appear to outnumber the good guys here in Abuja.

Thanks a lot for that Douzy, this shows how descent and matured you are, i hope more guys like you are in Abj. kiss
Re: Valentine's Day by Douzy(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2007
Hey! It's my pleasure, babycool. wink There're definitely decent guys around here, but like I said before, the playas seem to outnumber them. I was taken aback two days ago when an old man asked his friend to go to his car and get him his handsets because he was afraid (one of) his girlfriend(s) could call and the wife (who was in the car) would answer the call. He said this with such nonchalance in front of two kids. shocked embarassed
Re: Valentine's Day by babycool(f): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2007
My dear Douzy, i have seen worse things and the funny thing is that, most people think that any Babe in Abuja is hooked on to an alhaji or some senator, i refuse to bring myself so low because i trully believe in love and in God, i wont compromise anthing for that smiley
Re: Valentine's Day by Douzy(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2007
It's pleasantly reassuring to hear these words of yours. I must confess that at a point I was like, I don't wanna date any gurl in ABJ. In fact, I preferred travelling to the east once in a month or two to see one chic like that (who ultimately didn't even appear to appreciate the efforts and risks). Well, I think it mostly depends on the kind of upbringing one had.

So, keep it up, girl, and He'll surely give you your good heart's desire.
Re: Valentine's Day by kassim2(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2007
coolsleep and pray, oh God ve mercy.
Re: Valentine's Day by tunmininu(f): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2007
Wish i as some of you.As for me,i will be at work staring at the system,working my ass out.
Re: Valentine's Day by Douzy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2007
@tunmininu
You are not alone, gurl. I'll also be busy that day until much later in the night, say 10pm. So, it's going to be a night groove for me.
Re: Valentine's Day by ronnieslimz(f): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
it doesn't really mean u shuld be with a guy or gurl, like moi i'll be at work having fun with my colleagues
Re: Valentine's Day by adeshsam(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2007
good of u ronnie-slimz, i think is better to stay at home if u dont av any gurl or guy to go-=out with.

Be at home pray all through tht night and see wht GOD will do in ur life. And for those dat already occupied with a gurl or guy should catch their fun, but softly ooooooooooooooo, remember say AID na true oooooooooooooooo, lol

Cheers
Re: Valentine's Day by kiube(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2007
Man-eater

I don't think valentine's day sucks
what makes you feel so?
Re: Valentine's Day by kiube(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2007
wot do u guyz feel 'bout a shawarma as a val's gift to my girlfriend wink
Re: Valentine's Day by joyblinks(f): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2007
What is Shawmar as u said, so we will know if its good or not.
Re: Valentine's Day by jarlo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
to all the ladies in the house,
HAPPY VAL IN ADVANCE
I luv all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Valentine's Day by iice(f): 2:08am On Feb 08, 2007
LMAO @ Shawarma! grin
Re: Valentine's Day by larrymo(f): 4:41am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day by iice(f): 4:42am On Feb 08, 2007
Yes, noticed i said probably. . .i might just forget to call him grin
Re: Valentine's Day by larrymo(f): 4:45am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day by iice(f): 4:47am On Feb 08, 2007
Uhuh thanks and to you too. Extra what?
Re: Valentine's Day by larrymo(f): 4:50am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day by iice(f): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2007
LMAO, i don't do ceremonies and call is just stressful, if i remember then good for him if not good for him lol. He knows ma koloness, he understands me grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day by larrymo(f): 5:02am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day by iice(f): 5:05am On Feb 08, 2007
I wouldn't know. . .i just know what works for me
Re: Valentine's Day by larrymo(f): 5:09am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day by iice(f): 5:12am On Feb 08, 2007
LOL hardly, i seem to have different tastes from most people.
Re: Valentine's Day by larrymo(f): 5:18am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day by larrymo(f): 5:20am On Feb 08, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“chai, Bust My Head Destiny’ – Fan Reacts As Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Massive C / Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours / Fashola Signs Law Against Abandonment Of Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.