Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? (23460 Views)

Hold On To The Word You've Received. / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / A Piece Of Advice For Slay Queens And Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by UjSizzle(f): 5:23pm On May 10, 2017
“if you wake up one morning and feel unhappy with where you are, have the courage to do whatever is necessary to make a change in your life.”

George (my blogging buddy with about 3 decades on me)

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by proffmanue(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2017
Don't let friends push u to take decision. Dig deeper before u marry s/he Trust no man but God.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by blackmartial(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2017
If the grass is greener on the other side, be sure that their water bills are higher too

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by samwise180(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2017
My father always tell me this as his son: know the child of whom you are in yoruba language: mo omo eni ti o se
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Neozy(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin DON'T FUCCK WITH BASIC BIITCHES
Are you trying to prove to me that you are so dumb and can't think anything else but Bleep, Bleep everytime. Pls try and apply sense next time.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by dopedan(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
Cut d long story short. All that glitters is not gold
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by CuddleMe(f): 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha who gave you that advice?
My elder brother
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by nemeomire: 6:03pm On May 10, 2017
Work and Pray. Always do good. You will definitely find favour in both God and Man

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by inositol88(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
Having an ex as a friend is like using sugarcane as a walking stick, Once u get thirsty, you will surely chew it!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by oblaak(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Trust Nobody, Including Yourself.

...And never shout back at an angry mom. grin Learnt this advice from experience..
And why must you try that in the first place? Nawaoo
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by phililp(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Big ass is not maturity, I was mad then

this guy registered this account on the 8th may 2017 and has been onling for 20 hrs... bros abeg you be web crawler
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by phililp(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2017
the only thing we do in life is: wake up in the morning and try to survive till the next so just dont fvcking worry about no shiit..

leave ur life to the fullest but while you do... have reverence for Jah..
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by chinazor006(f): 6:29pm On May 10, 2017
Today affects tomorrow! Live it, enjoy it but never disregard caution!
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Chuksdede(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
Trust No one
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by cnonyechi(f): 6:35pm On May 10, 2017
Anything u want ask God
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 10, 2017
timoteus:
Mine is simple
"Never compare yourself to anyone "
I gave myself that when experience dealt with me

Applauds
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Mojoy88(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
The more you go, the tougher it becomes.

When women are coming around you, be careful! It is a sign that you are about to hit a major breakthrough. Don't mess things up.

The more your friends, the more your jars, and the more your oil.

It is better you lose money because of a dear friend than to lose a dear friend because of money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
Mamalahawt:
Why is everyone scared if fvcking a married woman. What's the big deal? No be still the same fornication & adultery?

Besides I think there's something sweet and unique about a married woman's Twinkies.

Receive sense. I think when you witness dowry payment you will understand the calamity that will before you when you knack someone's wife and property. It's a very dangerous Omen.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
inositol88:
Having an ex as a friend is like using sugarcane as a walking stick, Once u get thirsty, you will surely chew it!!!

Lmfao. Sooo true
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Donvilo(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2017
After God, another group that comes second is your family.........
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by THANKSGIVING17: 7:13pm On May 10, 2017
Will never forget these:

YOUR SECRET IS YOUR POWER.

ALWAYS PREPARE FOR WAR IN THE TIME OF PEACE IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Shalomfunmi: 7:16pm On May 10, 2017
Forget your past
Aspire for better future

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by IBNgemini: 7:17pm On May 10, 2017
Be careful what you wish for,because you might just get it all...
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by judgedredd22(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin DON'T FUCCK WITH BASIC BIITCHES

from the back or from the front!? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by beey4u(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2017
Life does not always work according to plan...pray for the best but Always prepare the worst...................
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Heineken(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2017
The best advise my guy told me was that I should never take tramadol. Hyn tell me say the drug fit make person mad for ten mins.. Hyn tell me again say e fit make person also slap hyn father.
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by snowden9(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2017
In life, or in your work place most especially, never fight with a man that will attend a meeting you'll not attend.

It's not that the dog likes eating bones but since there's no meat available, it settles for the bone.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by olab059(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Only if you are a donkey grin

lol!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 10, 2017
Vorpal:

Sun Tzu Art of War.

Art of war no realistic like that I get am the one dey make sense na ................and its a small book
Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by torhyb(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2017
Don't hurt girls when their heart is not mature otherwise you will not be forgiven

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 10, 2017
Never ever ever ever ever remember to QUIT!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2017
Learn to save your money wisely... So you won't beg later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Two Things You Can Never Engage In? / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.