Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Messi's Clone Spotted In Iran. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Messi's Clone Spotted In Iran. (1574 Views)

Michael Jackson Clone Spotted Performing (video) / Meet The Hugest Man In Iran, Called The 'iranian Hulk' (photos) / Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi's Clone Spotted In Iran. by MeBadGan(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2017
This will further the speculation that Messi is an Alien and this is his original earthly body. grin..
According to Barcelona live page

......So many people came out to take selfies with Parastesh in the western city of Hamedan over the weekend that police rushed him into a station and impounded his car to stop the chaos and clear traffic.

Iranians are obsessed with football, and Parastesh finds himself constantly besieged by fans looking for a selfie.

"Now people really see me as the Iranian Messi and want me to mimic everything he does. When I show up somewhere, people are really shocked. I'm really happy that seeing me makes them happy and this happiness gives me a lot of energy," he said

(1) (Reply)

Little Comedienne Emmanuella Hangs Out With Olamide "Badoo" / Between Wofai Fada And Moet Who Rocked This Wonder Woman Bikini / Chika Ike Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.