Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,348 members, 7,920,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Romantic Trip To Burj Al Arab, Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Romantic Trip To Burj Al Arab, Dubai (993 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Romantic Trip To Burj Al Arab, Dubai by glambride: 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
One of the most common choice cities for romantic vacations is Dubai, the largest and most populous city in United Arab Emirates. From luxurious hotels, exciting tourist attractions to a spread of magnificent malls, its definitely the destination for romantic "getaways".The city has become iconic for its skyscrapers and high rise buildings, in particular the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
Ever wondered why it has become a hot spot for honeymooners?Read more http://www.mydreamweddingng.com/2017/05/a-romantic-trip-to-burj-al-arab-dubai_9.html?m=1

Re: A Romantic Trip To Burj Al Arab, Dubai by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2017
Are these the only pics you have? undecided
Re: A Romantic Trip To Burj Al Arab, Dubai by dav704(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
I thought I should give you some hint on common phrases to learn before your vacation in Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Dubai. Do well to thank me for the comment section.

The Burj al Arab Jumeirah is also known as the Tower of the Arabs is a luxurious hotel located in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is one of the tallest hotels in the world (though 39% of its total height is made up of non-occupying space) and it stands on an artificial island from Jumeirah Beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of an Arabian dhow ship

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/burj-al-arab-jumeirah/

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Bikini Bod In African Print Swimwear / Celine Dion Steps Out In Balmain Outfit Worth Over $10,000 / “wizkid’s Story Is Incomplete Without Me” – Samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.